Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

i felt bad for ishaan...he is trying to tell hw much he loves her..but suhaana tho..she is still think abt being gentleman...

Remember she is the tube light  😊... she'll take time and slowly these scenes are leading us to her realization too.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: an12345678

Remember she is the tube light  😊... she'll take time and slowly these scenes are leading us to her realization too.

hope these scenes comes in suhaana's flashback..ssssssssssshhhiikkkkkkkkkk..😆😆love that sound...when suhaana thinks of ishaan....
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tht's the whole point Ishaan knws suhaana is tubelight so instead of goin all arnd the topics and expressing in every word possible.. ishaan should directly say those 3 words to her 😊
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yah An agree, donnu how long she will take to understand Ishan's feelings hope badi maa can put some sense into her abt this 😕 after knowing she is thinking to leave the home
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i think there are 2 stories here...one suhaana realizing abt family and other suhaana realizing abt ishaan..

ishaan can help suhaana realize abt family...by putting some sense...
but suhaana to realize abt ishaan..no one can help...suhaana herself has to realize and that is going to take time..as she is a tubelight..
myvoice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@minnie...I think the reason why she kept saying the same thing is that she has not yet started seeing him in a different light....she has started trusting him and confiding in him...I don't think she is really in a place to start to have any feelings for Ishaan yet,....for her its about being in a comfort zone and being herself when she is around him, tat is kind of important for any relationship, I think we'll see more of this until realisation hits.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL does Suhana REALLY know him?? When he asked her to tell him what she knows about him....all she could manage was that he's a great guy....a very very decent guy.....I'd think she could have listed out more specifics if she GENUINELY realized how well she knows him.

Suhana toh tubelight hi rahegi...she totally did not get AT all what Ishaan said to her in the end....poor guy *shakes head hopelessly* lol
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't think Suhana really "knows" him. Her character is very superficial. She knows his daily habits to be sure. But if she really knew him, she would, like any normal person, see the pain and/or love in his eyes.
myvoice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anu, it was surprising when she was able to sense that he wasn't exactly feeling sleepy and something was amiss...kept askin him "chakkar kya hai", and then went on about his sleeping habits, now one starts to live with a person, one can't help noticing all that......but, when he asked her what else did she know about him, she went blank, even though she kept repeating tat he was a decent guy, but the  truth is she is yet to make an effort in knowing him as a person, what he likes or dislikes, I don't think suhaana has any clue about all tat. Edited by myvoice - 13 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ Exactly She doesn't know him as a person. If someone were to ask her what is Ishaan's favorite color? Or what does he like to eat? I bet she wouldn't know the answer to that!