Written Update 23rd August 2010 Full

Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1

The episode begins with a recap of samarjeet reading Hitler's note and abha seeing the eye contact between samarjeet and Hitler. The judge comes and announces lets begin. Jaggu begins first by saying...your honor, the proof given last time were fake and to prove my point, I would like to call upon Lata's sister, Abha. The judge grants him permission and Abha comes up. Jaggu tells her to tell the court whatever she knows about this case. Abha says...your honor, the proof that I have given now, I had before as well...but someone had stolen it from our house...who it was I don't know...but it was very important to get back the proof for my papa's respect. Jaggu then gives the judge the proofs that abha is talking about. While the judge is looking through them, abha continues saying...your honor, samarjeet had tried very hard to get rid of these proofs as well and that to in a market but he failed. Then we see abha telling the judge what happened in the market etc through a black and white recap. The entire time Samarjeet is looking scared and keeps turning around to look at Hitler. Abha sees Hitler making some gestures to Samarjeet again and is left thinking.

Part 2

Abha continues saying...why are women and men not given the same place in the society...why does atyachar (wrongdoing) happen to a woman every 3 minutes...we have to tell women about their rights...we have to show them that law is with them...last night, samarjeet came to our house and gave threats to my sister, she got hurt in the process...and your honor, inspector mishra would not write our FIR because maybe he was a giving support to samarjeet as well. The inspector looks on scared at abha. Then the judge announces...looking at all the proofs presented, the court has decided to look into the accusations on inspector mishra. Abha continues saying...now it's time that law helps women and gets rid of the atyachar happening on them. Everyone in the court starts clapping (yay abha!😛). The judge then announces that samarjeet is given the punishment of 3 years in jail and Lata is free. Everyone looks happy except for Samarjeet, Vimal, and Hitler. Abha goes to Thakur and hugs him. Then she goes to Lata, hugs her and says...i told you right you wouldn't have to worry about anything. As Abha is talking to lata, samarjeet is being taken away but he stops in front of them. He says...I will be back Lata, I will not leave you. Lata replies and says...but I have left you and that to forever. He is taken away and abha goes to thank the NGO lady. Thakur then thanks everyone who has helped her daughter win...indirectly thanking Jaggu as well. Abha goes to Hitler and tells him...you also helped me in getting this happiness so thank you. Hitler smiles and says...of course...it was my duty...this is my family too. Karan tells everyone to go and he and abha will come.

Part 3

Karan and Abha are outside the court being playful and cute. Karan tells her lets go somewhere...the mausam (weather) is so nice...where ever you want to go, we'll go. Abha smiles and says lets go to SB...everyone is waiting. Karan cutely says no but Abha pulls him. At SB, jaggu is taking blessings from dadi and tells her this win is abha's not his...it's because of Abha that Lata has gotten justice. Karan and Abha walk into SB and bend down to take dadi's blessings. Karan grabs Abha's hand as they are bent down (cute scene😃). Dadi tells them...you two always remain happy...finally happiness is back in this house but now I only have one wish, that I become a grandmother soon. Hitler makes a fist with his hand and looks away. Everyone leaves and Thakur calls. He tells Abha that everything is okay...Lata is okay...just take care of yourself...because of you Lata has gotten justice. Abha tells him...I have learned to support right and never bend down in front of wrong from you and mama but the decision to fight Lata's case was first papa's (Jaggu) and you haven't properly thanked him yet. But Thakur tells abha that he won't be able to do it. Abha tells him to please do it for her. Thakur agrees and Abha gives the phone to Jaggu. Thakur tells Jaggu...I didn't want to do this...I didn't want to talk but because of Abha, I am...Anyways, because of Abha, Lata's image is saved and she has gotten justice. Jaggu replies...you are right thakur saab...I agree with you...because of our daugther, lata has come home safely.

Part 4

Abha thanks Jaggu. He puts his hand on Abha's head and says you're welcome (aww😛). Happy tears come out of Abha's eyes and she goes up the stairs. The worker comes there and says...madam these clothes came from the laundry and are done, should I put them in the room. Abha says...no I'll do it myself and starts sorting through the clothes. There she sees a blue shirt with the same button that was found in Jaggu's room and starts thinking. She takes the shirt into her room and is looking at it when Karan walks in. He puts his head in her lap and tells her he's going for important work and will tell her when he comes back. He leaves and Abha is looking at the shirt again and takes out the button that she was given to compare it to the one the shirt. It's the same. Abha says...Vimal bhaiya? I have to find out. She is walking towards his room with the shirt. In the way, she asks a worker where Vimal bhaiya is and he tells her in his room. The worker sees the shirt and tells her that this is Hitler's shirt. Abha is shocked and confused. Abha starts remembering how Samarjeet said two people were included with him and one begin with san...she also remembers how Hitler and Samarjeet were making eye contact in court. She says to herself...this means sanskar! (FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYY😛😛).

Precap

Abha is on the phone and is saying...why are you not talking...why are you bothering me...say something...hello. She looks frustrated but then she hears someone doing prayer in the background.
Edited by live.love - 13 years ago
Thanks a ton for the update :)

I hope this Samarjeet track ends for good..and Jaggu & Thakur reconcile!

I really want to see Hitler's nasty truth out in the open!
i think abha should tell karan about the phone calls so that hilter's plans will be foiled and he wont be able to create a rift. im so happy if abha figures him out. thanks alot for the lovely update.
Thanks for the great update.
Why is it that in all these soaps no one discusses anything with anyone. Why didn't Abha tell her husband about the shirt. She will try to solve it herself and end up adding more massala to this curry mix up and grag this out even more. Sanskar needs to be caught and this show needs to move on.
Three years only? How come? That isn't enough! After 3 years, he will come out of lock up and destroy another womans life. He should get either the death sentence or the rest of his life behind bars!
thanx for the lovely update
thanks for update this episode seems so nice watching.
thanks for the wonderful updates as always
Thanq so much.........really loved the episode
Thanks for the update live.love