Star Of The Day : 23 rd August - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Manav let me down as well yesterday ..Don't know why I even expect anymore ..

Prati , I was thinking about something ...what if this proposal from Jay finalizes and somewhere Manav finds out that he is a rotten egg....
Will he still be going ahead with marraige preparations with Shravani and watching Archana  walking straight in a disaster , unknowingly of course ..

Should he not consider then what is the worse of the two situation ...

1 . Shraavni being dumped and she going to her father with her kid ...a very rich father ...maybe going to state with her kid and living a much netter financialy secure life and also a hope to find true love . Only the chawl cats were bitihing about her ...but then who are they to the rich kid Shraavni ...

2. Or Archana unknowingly getting married to a monster ....who will use her . As it is it will be torture for her every day to be a wife to someone's wife ....all heartbroken and dumped , abandoned by him first and getting ready to be used by the second husband ..

Obviously between the two evils ...the second scenario is much more worse ...
The worst problem Shravani will have is getting over her heart break ....but she will still be better off as she can find true love in her life again ..

Archana's life will be hell if Jay is a rotten egg..

I wonder if manav will ever think like these and compare these two situations ...

well said di. Nice analysis. and yes manav has to consider these two scenarios if he was the lead and love archu a lot.
Archana is not going to marry anyone else ...for anything....that is what i think...i don't know how anbody can be married off with out them knowing...i firmly believe there is no mancoo or arjay marriage...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by archanamanav

Archana is not going to marry anyone else ...for anything....that is what i think...i don't know how anbody can be married off with out them knowing...i firmly believe there is no mancoo or arjay marriage...๐Ÿ˜Š

I really hope so Usha.
My vote to dedanadan queen Varsha TanyaDi,sorry for late voting again - cudnt login from home yday nite
wanna see a savita-varsha -shravni face off๐Ÿ˜†