Uttaran

~~Rohit Khurana Ke Deewaane~~ - Page 3

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rittu_084

In which role, u want to see Rohit next?

A cute tapori like amir Khan in rangeela😆😳..or mayb someone who is mentally deranged, no one knows his history, he has some something ,,some sad memories lying inside him, one day he recovers n then goes back 4 redemption

or someone who is dumb..cant speak, but some gal loves him n marries him...both r happy ..as he can speak a lot wid eyes ....sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet😳

or mayb someone who has a hard exterior , ppl fear him, but actually he is a Robin hood in disguise

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aru, leave it na...maybe he thinks whatever he is doing is correct and what is good for him...😭😭😭
We are only fans...
rittu_deep thumbnail
Business Tycoons nowadays are very reptitive...every 4th TV show has a business tycoon..but I don't mind that if he comes like that...

But I want him to be a rowdy/goon type of character or as Aru said, in a robin hood-in disguise- type of role...that will rock...
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
u can add this too in the first page..post😳

his first award.......🤗

img4.glowfoto.com/images/2010/08/23-0540235712T.jpg

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HEy Add me in please !!!  ME too a great fan of rohit !!!
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rittu_084

today morning he called me "meriiiii maaaa".... 😆😆

and I called him Beta...😉

🤣 🤣

This content was originally posted by: eku15

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330033" size="2">hahahaaa...😆 guess i too got sum really precious words from him...😳😳😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000" size="5">BEAUTIFUL,😳😳😳 DARLING😳😳😳 and SWEETHEART😳...</font>

<div><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330033" size="2">and he NEVER forgets to call me ektaaaaa...😳😳😳 those EXTRA "A's" are sooooo precious n dear to me...😳</font>

</strong>

<strong><font face="Georgia" color="#330033" size="2">ILOVE ROHIT KHURANA...❤️as much as my heart has the capacity to love any1... ❤️</font>

oh my.. he surely knws hw to piglofy u girls 😛😆 .. but i must say he must be really sweet to be so friendly with u allEdited by IisBliss - 13 years ago

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
u know he himself is sweet happy go lucky n playin Vansh so convincingly⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

n yah he loves sweet talk only😆😳..mayb just wants to take things as it comes😉 ....he I think is not much into plotting, planning his moves like some oders😛..he himself is chilled out n wants his fans to b chilled out too...soooooo mayb..😭.
.he doesnot ..u know....I m too far frm being chilled...keep worrying , gettin hyper
😆😆😆😆😆😆
rittu_deep thumbnail
Bas itne log???🥺
Aage aao yaaron, so that I can add ur name...Let me know...
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey rittu... if you don't mind , can you change the image on the first page.. it some how looks to me as if we are attending his death ceremony!! The ants wala is much cute.. from Rohit's page I think there are more HOtttt pics of him .. him in the black suit showing off his watch.. it s a smookinnn hot pic!! Edited by sonali_dg - 13 years ago
rittu_deep thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali_dg

Hey rittu... if you don't mind , can you change the image on the first page.. it some how looks to me as if we are attending his death ceremony!! The ants wala is much cute.. from Rohit's page I think there are more HOtttt pics of him .. him in the black suit showing off his watch.. it s a smookinnn hot pic!!

sure dear..I'll do that...

Aru, can u do some 'kalaakaari' on that pic so that I can add that pic here???