Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: stars4u

"........^^ See, Abhishek has been always around and constantly getting work too, but nobody calls him a top star..not even close.
I was comparing her to Rani and Preity,btw, they have a huge fan base, they are talented but a string of flops was all it took for them to completely vanish from the radar......."

rani n preity dominated 5-6yrs ......... but kareena raised to fame just 3 yrs back....after 2-3yrs she will also vanish from the radar..........

she might not she is soo serious about acting, other actresses vanish because they go crazy about getting married or staying at home. Preity initially vanished by her own will, but even though Rani is not doing many movies i think she is still considered to be at the top, they are very few like kajol that ends up getting 2 best actor awards while being a full time mother
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

god she's beautiful....absolutely gorgeously stunning.i love you kajol. ðŸ¤—
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kajol is beautiful, I don't understand why some people don't find her beautiful. I love how she looks. Big beautiful eyes, nice skin color, beautiful smile.
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its alright if some people dont like the way she looks but  they try to rub their opinions off as the gospel or something......lol!
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mj_applehead

its alright if some people dont like the way she looks but they try to rub their opinions off as the gospel or something......lol!

Bang on..
ladygaga thumbnail

Finally watched it!! Wept like a baby.. Very subtle, real, sensitive.. I bashed Kjo and his cinema earlier.. but I thought the issues were handled very practically.. the movie was pretty straightfoward.. I personally didn't see any gimickery or OTT cheesy dialogues.. i thought the dialogues were very mature,  loved the direction too.. it was very mature.. Bebo's scene earlier with kids reminded me of mr india and hum hai rahi pyaar ke.. in hhrpk juhi's interaction with kids was sweet.. and all the kids and the issues also reminded me of my fav show "full house" with john stamos... as uncle jessy.. when the eldest girl goes to taht party.. and shreya and maya go to get her.. it reminded me of an epi of full house.. and i loved that scene..there was cliched stuff.. but i thought it was shown in a nice way.. it wasn't that cheesy.. and wow the movie does have its share of emotional moments.. when you can't help but cry..And I liked Sidharth malhotra's direction.. its hard to direct emtional stuff and he did live upto kjo's repuation of churning out relatable emo stuff.. Kajol was absolutely fab in the movie.. nowhere did i think that she was OTT.. she was subtle.. and intense.. Kareena looked gorg.. and did well in emotional and light scenes.. very mature performance from her also.. arjun and the kids were also real in their performance.. Overall a very mature movie acc to me... it dealt with tough issues without being preachy or without trying too hard to be anything.. i thought....I don't think this movie was made to wow or anything.. it was just a very understated movie.. and the issues that were shown.. couldn't have been shown in any more practical way.. me thinks..

Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wept like a baby when i watched it too. Haven't cried for a bollywood film in a long long time like that. Last bollywood film I cried was in 2002, and that too I didn't cry as much as I cried during watching we are family. Such sad film, I just get too emotional when I see a mother dying and leaving her kids behind 😭
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Adios I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I really value your opinion 😊