We Are Family - ALL Movie Reviews -- Critics Review Pg8

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ManishMalhotra1

Saw we are family:-)very good film and excellent performances:-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@putlu1 Just saw " we are family". Its a superb film. Everyone is so good in the film I don't even know where to begin praise. Well done@rampalarjun
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So far its just karan's chamchas right now.
I'M SCARED!!! 😔
I get like this before any kareena movie. Hide me, hide me, and call me out when the reviews start pouring in!
desigal90 thumbnail
Ok I'm gonna put my expectations way donw.
I'm gonna aim for an average rating of 3 stars. Yeah, that's ok. And hopefully a commercial success with all the actors getting great reviews.
Then kajol can sweep the best actress awards and bebo can take best supporting...and I think I went too high on my expectations again 😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
These are just Karan's chamchas, bound to praise the movie..will wait for the real reviews of Rajeev Masand and the passionforCinema dude!

Lols Kajol is going to sweep awards anyways either for MNIK or WAF, she has no competititon this year!
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha, karan's chamchas, that was so funny

hope its a nice film, m waiting for the reviews but 1st wen it gets released i will watch it then decide if its good or bad, so be an audience and then a critic later
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KJo's movies never get bad reviews anyway...so this will probably go the same route too.
wida thumbnail
i dont know but i haev a good feeling about this moviee
especially cause of teh performances!! ims ure theyw ill rock
_dante_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

are these the same people who made IHLS sound like a second coming of QSQT, Maine Pyar Kiya, DDLJ?

i am sure the performances will be good for this movie as kajol and bebo are both competent actors, but expect a below average/ average status box office wise!

desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _sidma_

are these the same people who made IHLS sound like a second coming of QSQT, Maine Pyar Kiya, DDLJ?

i am sure the performances will be good for this movie as kajol and bebo are both competent actors, but expect a below average/ average status box office wise!

A large portion of the film'sbudget has already been recovered due to the the sale of the sattelite rights. Does that help?