Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: an_jaani

u have pointed out krishnas major faults.....pratigyas fault is making wrong choices over n over again....

for me krishna's character would outweigh pratigya's character any day

i like krishna's character most because creatives gave him many shades....there is both good n bad in him....n he has been trying to be a better husband for pratigya

pratigya has faults too.....she is ignorant...self centered... selfish..... foolish.... dependant on others .....n who thinks she is always right.....n her sachai ki ladai is seriously flawed
for me pratigyas faults out weighs the good in her

i really really hope creatives now give this character attention....n make her a great character...
i have quit watching the show from the court scene....but i still read the updates

just my POV....no offence to anyone

@an_jaani.............i completely agree wid u.

My first point............ why did Pratigya not question him about Nitin/kidnap/writing on the walls/blank calls etc before the marriage.  Her quietly agreeing to marrying him w/o arguing with him itself shows her character is a weak one.

Second...........Krishna supported her in all the battles that she fought and CVs declared her "winner"  ......again the character getting support, shown weak.

Third, having been with Krishna for months now after marriage, and knowing that he is not at faults, the reasons for which she married him to take revenge, shows she is arrogant and cold hearted to accept changes in her life.......

Fourth..........keeping a secret which could hamper her married life forever just because her silly dad took promise from her not to reveal it again shows her character is weak.

The fact that she does not have the ability to think that she should not hide the big secret from her life partner, especially when he has been asking her several times if there is any secret shows that her character is confused one.

Lastly, her always confused and scared looks make her character even more weaker.....

I wonder if justice has been made towards keeping the title 'Pratigya' ..........and feel it should have been kept as ' Krishna ka pratigya'.....he deserves it more than her.

This is my POV.....no offence to Prats fans😊.

rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Gees

Aap bhool gayi hai ka? Prats only makes declarations in public, she needs an audience of at least 4 or more or else kaam nahi chalega.πŸ˜‰

On a serious note, as I stated in my comments on the thread for Wed episode it took his loss for a few minutes to wake her up to his value in her life......
Very true....she very much needed such a situation..... Hate is the other side of love there is just a breath that separates the two. Hate is a resistance to love of something that is noticed on the surface. I once read that you can only hate the ones you really love. There is something deeper there that evokes a response of hatred so readily.

I want to see the day Prats comes to know from Krishna or T/C about the dupatta incident and Krishna defending her from Angad.  There are still little details she doesn' t know that started a long time ago.
  Right........hope the CVs remember these things as they unfold Kriya love story.

Something in Krishna drew her to him early on. She told Rolli Nitin fit the bill of the perfect groom but she never felt drawn to him. Yet during her engagement to Nitin, she couldn't take her eyes off Krishna the very first time they saw each other. Krishna knew deep down they had connected. Krishna said it best to Prats on the night before they went to the terrace that you educated people worry about planting the seeds before and after and worry if there may be problems with it as well. So aptly put. As Guruma said to Prof. at the wedding, people who are educated about life can teach valuable lessons. Krishna is doing just that to Prats, things she never knew of. She admitted to Krishna on Fri episode, she now knew what a husband and wife relationship means. I was so relieved to hear her say that. That is a good place to start rebuilding her marriage.πŸ˜ƒ....She has to work on her marriage harder now onwards...especially giving importance to her husband in public