DOTW :~ Confrontation+Truth=Reactions~

verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Friends,

I am supposed to post a topic for the Discussion of the Week..

So, we all must have thought about this, would have imagined this some or the other time.. but still, as the time is near and we can see behavioural changes in Maan's character.. We can see his belief developing on Geet and his love increasing for her day by day...😳

So, now what will happen when Geet's past unfolds infront of Maan... Actually first I shud ask.. how and in what way do you all think will the past unfold.. Will it be Geet telling him the truth first? Or, Naintara will plan sumthing to put the blame on Geet? Or Geet will find out Dev-Maan relationship and move back?

Then, once the truth is out... what could be Maan's reaction to it.. ??.. Will he believe Geet or Dev?.. Will dadi, then support Geet or have faith in Naintara and Dev?..  What would be Geet's final decision?

So everyone.. get goin with you thoughts and fantasies.. lets see how much can we predict correctly before the curtain unveils... πŸ˜‰

Luv Verni😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hiee... verni
This is something that has kept me bothering always..
All this time I've kept saying that whatever happens I want Maaneet to be together....
well I feel that since both dev & nt have seen Geet... they may try to harm her & then Maan will save her ofcourse...
Geet on her own may not reveal her past to Maan thats what I feel..
since in one of the previous episodes she said, "Maan sir ye bardhash nahi kar payenge"
I dont know... Im jus guessing
verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tressa

hiee... verni

This is something that has kept me bothering always..
All this time I've kept saying that whatever happens I want Maaneet to be together....
well I feel that since both dev & nt have seen Geet... they may try to harm her & then Maan will save her ofcourse...
Geet on her own may not reveal her past to Maan thats what I feel..
since in one of the previous episodes she said, "Maan sir ye bardhash nahi kar payenge"
I dont know... Im jus guessing

Right.. this has started bothering all of us since Maan entered the story and we knew that Maanet were to form.. but we always pushed these thoughts to the back of our mind... now it's time to think about it...

yaeh.. but dunno I have a feeling that Maan might misunderstand Geet not beacuse of NT or Dev but becoz Geet wont try to explain him the truth , thinking, this might hurt Maan..

well do u think Dev will turn positive later... becoz I se him feeling gulity some or the other time.. and above all he doesn't know abt the baby...
Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well there is a possibilty of dev turning positive & trying to help Geet...blah blah....accept her child...blah blah... (dont know what happens to nt in d meanwhile)...
but then the entire meaning of the story will change... Geet had to take revenge from Dev for ruining her life...
at one point of time Geet was ready to forgive dev for all his mistakes... just for the sake of her child(rembr d time she went to amritsar)... but then now when she is living a life of her own (independently)... I doubt whether she will forgive him
crazy4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Actually, going by the spirit and determination of Geet, she will never tell the truth to Maan.
And I personally don't want that to happen.

According to me, both Dev and NT would seta trap for Geet, and Maan would know the adulterated truth...

Being a highly hard, ruthless and emotional person, that Maan is, he will be unable to cope up with such betrayal on Geet's part and would decide to snap all ties with her, little realising the fact that his heart is not with him, as he had let it go to Geet.

Geet would then step in to wage a war for justice against Dev and NT.

That's when, all the four would confront each other again, each one having a different stand and not bowing to others.

With Luv,
Jhankaar
Sharky8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice discussion, and seriously its really obvious now that maan loves geet.
i guess maan will come to know about geets past from geet herself, and after telling him everything geet will leave him for his good (according to her),.
He will be all heartbroken and then he will go on a search for her and then i guess the cvs wil bring back geets family into the drama.
starasdf thumbnail
Originally posted by: JhankaaR000

Actually, going by the spirit and determination of Geet, she will never tell the truth to Maan.
And I personally don't want that to happen.

According to me, both Dev and NT would seta trap for Geet, and Maan would know the adulterated truth...

Being a highly hard, ruthless and emotional person, that Maan is, he will be unable to cope up with such betrayal on Geet's part and would decide to snap all ties with her, little realising the fact that his heart is not with him, as he had let it go to Geet.

Geet would then step in to wage a war for justice against Dev and NT.

That's when, all the four would confront each other again, each one having a different stand and not bowing to others.

With Luv,
Jhankaar

I think wat u said is gonna happen cause Naintara being there, Dev and Her are not going down easy. Even though (i think) that Dev has a heart and does feel guilty he will go along with Naintara.

And Maan is not going go forgive and forget that easyily. I think he is going to repeat the "ur after our money" thing..and than Geet will have to prove her self..but wat i really dont know is that if Maan does and says all that is she going to forgive after winning...

Star ⭐️ Edited by starasdf - 13 years ago
starasdf thumbnail
Sorry double post dunno how it happened 😳 πŸ˜• Edited by starasdf - 13 years ago
starasdf thumbnail
Sorry double post dunno how it happened 😳
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hm... what i think is that first the pregnancy part will be revealed to which maan will be completely heart broken... then he'll start finding out the truth by pestering geet..
geet will tell him what happened to her without telling him the name of the guy
hell still love geet.
then the name comes out, hell have doubts but hell still support geet..
ONE MORE MYSTERY DEV BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE HOUSE WITH SOME DISSAPPOINTMENT ... so this might be that maan has lost trust on dev and he might beleive geet

NT plans to trap geet but to no avail... instead she herself gets into trouble by dev finding out that geet was pregnant..

dev will think its his responsibility his kid and will want the baby... maan will want geet and the baby

now you guys get to enjoy the love triangle...lol:P