Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

I didn't notice that as it was a shared promo with Uttaran .... I just came here to post after seeing the promo ...
πŸ˜†

thanks again for updating😊... hopefully, we see it on monday
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing dear..chalo precap hi sahi par promo toh dekhaya..I was just a little scared that they might now air a new promo this week...πŸ˜†

& I almost missed it ... bhala ho meri niece ka jo usne is waqt colors channel lagaya so i caught the promo by chance ....otherwise its alwayz Sab tv 4 them ..πŸ˜†
Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2010huma

thanks again for updating😊... hopefully, we see it on monday

ur welcum Huma ....
bas monday aaya k aaya ....πŸ˜‰
just hope they don show the hug at the end .....nahi to phir intezaar karna padhega ..!

meghaparti thumbnail

& I almost missed it ... bhala ho meri niece ka jo usne is waqt colors channel lagaya so i caught the promo by chance ....otherwise its alwayz Sab tv 4 them ..πŸ˜†

Lol I must say she is a  sweetie pie...so cute nah .....πŸ˜†
Dew-drop thumbnail

Lol I must say she is a  sweetie pie...so cute nah .....πŸ˜†

Yh ... cute bhi & naughty bhi ....
I hav to literally fight 4 the remote 4rm them ...!
πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Yh ... cute bhi & naughty bhi ....
I hav to literally fight 4 the remote 4rm them ...!
πŸ˜†

awee dont tell me ki naughty nahi hai..they r kids n kids r suppose to be naughty otherwise they dont look cute n sweetπŸ˜†

Dew-drop thumbnail

awee dont tell me ki naughty nahi hai..they r kids n kids r suppose to be naughty otherwise they dont look cute n sweetπŸ˜†

arey aise waise naughty .....i get so mad at them sumtimes ,,,πŸ˜†
but ur rite they wouldn't look sweet if they weren't naughty ..... they r the jaans of the house ...

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Doesnt Naku look too dark in the promo/precap......i gues a hasty work in applying black color especially when she had to hurry up....and anyways, the kaajal tht subbu offered might be a low quality, sadak chaap maal! πŸ˜†

meghaparti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Doesnt Naku look too dark in the promo/precap......i gues a hasty work in applying black color especially when she had to hurry up....and anyways, the kaajal tht subbu offered might be a low quality, sadak chaap maal! πŸ˜†

yeah DD agreed kya re subbu anna ki wife ho ke..itna ghatiya quality ka kajal diya bhau ki biwi ko  huhπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by meghaparti - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yeah DD agreed kya re subbu anna ki wife ho ke..itna ghatiya qulaity ka kajal diya bhau ki biwi ko  huhπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

haina?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she dolls up from head to toe and Naku ke liye, she had only one item from her vanity kit - kaajal...tht too, local maal....get her Lakme....it never makes my eyes dark, like jet black...just enough to give a feeling tht I have something black!!πŸ˜‰...so, i guess it wuld be perfect for naku! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†