fahsaad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
really nice part
it was a beautifully update

.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
naitik going out!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•β“nt fair.............
bt anyways nice post,,,,,jst gr8,,,,,,,,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
do continue soon,,,,waiting fr tat😊😊
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Guys , How r u all doin ? I am really glad that u guys really like my FF so thank u so much for your love n support

thank u once again

Amy 😊
Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its just awesome yaar.........
hope cv's do show as same like u........
i just loved it alt.........
Nakshfanlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am new commer to his forum. i am great fan of yrkkh. your story is amazing .pls pls continue your story. ⭐️
brba thumbnail
hi nice story line...happy to c nathikaskshara is happy together in ur ff...
plz update soon
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
whoaaaaaaa!! ...superbbb partzz! ...loved dem! ..
do continuee! ....ur making dem cutee ..n lovelyy ....sply dta mangoes thingg! .....keep rakwingg! ..=D
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 5 :
Naitik Naitik the father called him , yeah dad what happen ? Did u hear what this people said n he said yes that I gotta go to New York . Immediately Naitik left the room n rushed home . Once he reached home , he was just shouting Akshara Akshara , she replied yes babe I am here . Just when she wanted to come down at that time Naitik stops her n runs up . They both went into their room n he locked the door .
Naitik what happen ? Ok first change then tell me . After he changed he drank the juice which akshara gave him after he finished it he realized that it was for akshi . He said sorry jaan I had your juice . Its okay , now tell me what happen ? He puts his head on akshara's lap n kissed her stomach n says sorry my baby , what is wrong with u ? Pls tell me jaan u look very worried ? Jaan today after the meeting the investors told me that I have to go to New York for a few days , but I don't wanna leave u . Akshara felt sad but she said its ok baby why don't u go is just for a few days rite n u can call me every now n then from there . But jaan who will take care of u here ? Don't worry everyone is there here my family n your family. But I will not be able to play with my baby , jaan we need another 7 months for that . Pls stop being worried I will take care of myself n will keep on calling u okay . Naitik turns n hugs her . The day naitik had to leave , jaan can u pls give me my laptop . Akshara just got up n wanted to take his laptop , immediately naitik stop her n says sorry , what she replied jaan I just realized I can't make u tired . Okay baby I will follow all your orders , after a while he saw his watch n says he has to leave now . She became sad but didn't wanna show him . He gave her a hug n said bye n tells her that u r not coming down , she nodded , he kissed her n the stomach n left .

To be continued ....
I am so sorry guys my updates will be short due to work .thanks
Edited by nahtani88 - 13 years ago
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyaa..as usuall nycc updtaee yaar..update soon..will waiting for that..tc..nd thanks for the pm... πŸ˜›