Abhay-A confusing character

Posted: 13 years ago

Doctor Abhay Rai Bahadur.But he doesn't look like a doctor.πŸ˜†He looks like a 1st or 2nd year student.πŸ˜†I don't know why but I find Pihu's brother and Abhay's facial structure quite similar.
He is definitely not like Vanraj of HDDCS.Vanraj didn't know about his wife's past relationship before marriage.If he knew he wouldn't have married her.But I don't get this Abhay?Why he is so keen to marry Pihu  despite of knowing that she loves someone else?Pihu has refused him before and now she agreed to marry him to take rvenge from her boyfriend.Abhay knows all this.Then why he wants to be the scape goat.I didn't like the way he put his hands in Pihu's shoulder.Pihu was uncomfortable.He shows that he is very concerned about Pihu's feelings then why can't he see her uneasiness,pain.I felt that Abahy is a very confusing character.CV's should work more on it.
Edited by -JONAKI- - 13 years ago
i agree
but last line i think this mystery is for future epis
also pihu is quite confusing no enough exlained bt her either or her family
they havent told us enough so most stuff bt characters is all we see
Basically  Dr.Abhay Rai Bahadur was waiting for Rudr to drop the Ball (pihu) so he can catch it........🀣...

either the creatives  are mad Or they think We have lost it By showing this nonsense.........Poor Rudr ..........I want Rudr and pihuu to reunite Are there any chances??πŸ€”

Actually abhay is marrying Pihu only because the director has told him too else seeing Rudra's biceps and muscles, am sure he would not want to take the risk🀣.....

Luv atop

agree with u guys...
ayoooo he's not even dat good lookin yarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
stupid pihu..... dont worry rudra, mein hoon na... MARRY ME....
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sry nads... rudr' mine..πŸ˜†

agree with u jonaki... he doesnt seem to have that charm.... but we'll give him a chance... afterall.. he's been thr for like 1 episode... n he's already left with a bleeding nose... poor fella...πŸ˜†

Pihu... is driving us crazy... either the creatives r gg have a amazing surprise for us in Pihu.. or they need to have rotten tomatos thrown at them...
but according to IQ article & ag... Pihu will be back... n the story gets more interesting from thr.. so lets wait...

Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Doctor Abhay Rai Bahadur.But he doesn't look like a doctor.πŸ˜†He looks like a 1st or 2nd year student.πŸ˜†I don't know why but I find Pihu's brother and Abhay's facial structure quite similar.
He is definitely not like Vanraj of HDDCS.Vanraj didn't know about his wife's past relationship before marriage.If he knew he wouldn't have married her.But I don't get this Abhay?Why he is so keen to marry Pihu  despite of knowing that she loves someone else?Pihu has refused him before and now she agreed to marry him to take rvenge from her boyfriend.Abhay knows all this.Then why he wants to be the scape goat.I didn't like the way he put his hands in Pihu's shoulder.Pihu was uncomfortable.He shows that he is very concerned about Pihu's feelings then why can't he see her uneasiness,pain.I felt that Abahy is a very confusing character.CV's should work more on it.

You are right Jonaki.
He is an confusing character.Dr.Abhay Rai Bahadur (naam se hii funny or confusing lagta haiπŸ˜†)

He knows about Rudr and Pihu relationship and still agreed to the marriage but if he wouldnt had agreed how would the story pass.

CV's and the directors told him to agree to the marriage warna the story could not move ahead.If he wouldnt had agreed to the marriage rudr and pihu would be together and if they were together rudr wouldnt start drinking and be devdad and if he wouldnt become devdas how would he meet gauri and fall in love with her and anything like this didnt happen then show to end hi hojataπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.This is the concept thats why.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
i thnk that maybe he wants to shw to rudra that he's better than him!!!!!
mayb they r childhood frnds...like they studied n the same hostel.....n their may b rudra did sumthng to abhay n nw he wants to take badla for that.....which pihu doesn't knw!!!!!
maybe for this reason he became so angry on pihu that day when she took abhay's name!!!!
n @additi: of course there r chances of their being together....bcos n the last intrview of iqbal posted n this forum he says that his old love wll cum bck to him!!!!

so we wll hv to wait for that moment...n then request the creatives to brng them together!!!

bt n the meantime if IK n Binnys chemistry rule the trps then their chances of being together will almst be nil
I have no pronlem with Raunak Ahuja.He is good.Though compared to RuHu AaHu is nothing.But still I can give him a chance.
But I am hating his character totally.He seems like a very personalityless guy.He just wants to get Pihu by any means.His character is not a bit similar to Vanraj.Vanraj was a guy with lots of personality and respect for his wife.But this Abhay seems to be a personalitiless guy.
Edited by -JONAKI- - 13 years ago
nw whether he respects pihu or nt.....
for that we wll hv to wait post marriage scenes wll only completely reveal his character