FF: My destiny is you (ArSh) Chap13 P29 21/12/2011 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi dear How R Uits really a mind blowing one  so cute so she got job gud ohh ArSh r not able to meetbut I loved it plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

--
Nidha
Hi sorry couldnt reply to the comments but i just want to say thanks for appreciating my work and glad that you have enjoyed the boring part so far because now the real stuff is going to start 😉
Anyways heres is chapter 6 for you, enjoy 😊

Chapter 6

It was 7 in the morning and Shilpa woke up from the sound of the alarm,she had a good nights sleep, the soft mattress and comfy cushion where heaven but mainly becasue she had a beautiful dream of armaan. 'Good morning shilpa, todays the start of a new day and that of a new job', she stretched her hand and got up from her bed, she walked towards the bathroom, her bathroom, she discovered that she had her own ensuite bathroom and that made her love her room even more. She started to bush her teeth when she heard a voice 'good morning', it sounded familiar, she looked towards the mirror and saw Armaan leaning against the door frame giving her that killer smile. She turned aorund to see that he wasn't there 'Shilpa now you're imaging him, first he pops up in your dream and now on your door frame, ergh shilpa focus', she rinsed her mouth and then splashed water on her face just to make sure she doesn't imagine stuff or should i say him. She changed into her favourite tee that said 'girls are strong' and a pair of skinny legs.

She went downstairs and approached the kitchen where sid was sitting on the breakfast table looking at some designs, 'good morning sir' she went to fridge and started to get out items for breakfast and Sam's school lunch (tiffin). Sid looked at up from the designs and smiled 'good morning shilpa and no formalities ok, just call me sid', 'ok sir i mean sid' and started to prepare breakfast and sam's lunch, she turned around to face sid ' sid you've got shortage of groceries but i can make cheese omellete and toast, if that's ok with you', sid had a huge grin on his face, 'wow proper breakfast for the first time, Shilpa i don't mind what you make just not cereal ok', shilpa laughed and looked at the time 'oh it's time to wake up sam' and headed upstairs, sid smiled thinking how lucky he was to have shilpa, she was like an angel to them.

Shilpa was in Sam's room she was looking at her sleeping 'aww she looks like an angel' she thought to herself and then went towards her bed and sat down on the edge. 'wake up sam, it's time to go school', she started to take the duvet off when sam grabbed it and said 'shilpa let me sleep, it's to early', shilpa smiled at her behaviour because she remebered how muskaan used to do that when they were little 'oh muskaan. i miss you so much' she sighed but then thought she'll give her a call later. 'sam look it's 8 and if you don't get up now then i've got my own way of waking you up', sam carried on sleep and then shilpa started to tickle her which made jump up from her duvet 'stop shilpa stop. i'm realy ticklish, look i'm getting up now aren't I', shilpa stopped and they both hugged each other. Sam got up and got fresh and shilpa helped her get ready, then braided her hair into 2 sections. 'there all done, now lets go downstairs and get you some breakfast so you're all ready to go school. Sam held shilpa's hand and they both headed down.

Just a few minutes after shilpa went, there was a knock on the door so sid got up and went to open the door, It was a man who was grinning at him and sid grinned back ' hey sid' the man stepped inside the house, 'hey man so what brings you here', 'well we've got the deal man and they want us to go today and check out the house', sid was estatic this deal was big and if they completed it to the clients standard then they would get many more like this. 'Oh i knew you would do it, come and join me for breakfast', 'well i can join you but i've already had breakfast' sid laughed and they both went and sat down on the breakfast table. 'so what happened yesterday', sid wondered where shilpa was 'oh don't ask, i was going to the clients place when my car broke down, then it started to rain and you know that girl i was telling you about', 'oh yeh the drunk but cute one',sid grinned. 'yeh that one well i saw her yesterday and when i was going to speak to her but turned around and she wasn't there anymore'. Shilpa and sam walked towards the kitchen, both man turned the heads around to face them and shilpa's jaw dropped 'armaan what the fish no, no it's just my imagination' but then sam run towards him 'ammy' and gave him a hi 5 'hey sammy', she then sat on the chair next to him. Shilpa could't believe it he was actually there in the house, in the kitchen and in front of her.' 'oh shilpa this is armaan my best friend and collegue and armaan this is shilpa my PA and housekeeper', shilpa stood there shocked, 'no this cannot be happening, it's bad enough that his sid's friend but collegue aswell' she was lost in her thoughts when Armaan approached her 'hi i'm armaan' he shook her hand which she did reluctently 'you may remember me' he whispered and then winked. Shilpa forced a smile and rushed to cooker where she made the omellete and toasted the bread, she tried to think that this was all a dream. She got the breakfast ready and headed over to the table but still saw him sitting there 'not a dream' she mummbled, 'oh did you say anything', sid looked at his breakfast and immediately tucked in, 'erm no nothing' and gave sam her cereal, she then looked at armaan, 'erm would you like anything', she hoped he say no but he didn't, 'actually yeh coffee please, 1 sugar and no milk' and gave her the dimple smile which made shilpa melt on the spot but she shook it off 'focus shilpa focus and walked off towards the cupboard and got out a mug and started to make his coffee she was actually tempted into putting salt instead of sugar. 'Armaan i thought you said you already ate', sid looked up at him, 'well can't a guy have coffee now' he grinned and galced towards shilpa, he couldn't believe his luck the girl he was looking for was actually living in his friends house and also his collegue 'hmm this is going to be fun' he thought to himself.
Shilpa handed over the coffee to armaan when suddenly he grabbed her hand, she looked at sid and tried to get his attention but he was too busy enjoying his breakfast and sam was reading a book. ' thanks shilpa you're a star' he gave her a mischievious smile,shilpa struggled to release her hand but he grabbed on tighter 'armaan please let go' she whispered but he wouldn't but just to her luck the driver came in and armaan released his grip, 'miss sam, it's time for you to go school'. sam put her book away and shilpa gave sam her tiffin, 'thankyou shilpa' and kissed her on the cheek, shilpa was taken aback by this gesture but she smiled 'you're welcome sam , now go you're going to be late', she went to sid and kissed him bye and gave a hi 5 to armaan. Just then sid's phone started to ring he looked at it and got up from the table 'guys important call and shilpa that was really nice', shilpa smiled and he walked off to answer the phone, leaving shilpa alone with armaan.

sorry rushed the last bit but hope you enjoy as i cancelled the 2nd part of chapter 5 and bought in chapter 6 as it had armaan in it 😃

awesome update
loved it
so happy they meet properly
cant wait to read the next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
it was realyy gud... continue soon!!
hahaha omggg i loved this part...and good that u did that...i had a feeling that sid and armaan would know eachother ahha...im good...anyways nice part and update soon and thanks for the PM =]
Edited by rasikdhara101 - 13 years ago
loved the story
could u pm me
sorry I haven't been able to write an update because college has started and im booked with college work but i promise i will update ASAP 😃
Hi dear How R Uits really a mind blowing one  cool one so Armaan is Sid's friend now he can meet her any time he is holding her hand no one see it plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

--
Nidha
Loved this ff..And arsh first meeting ws unique...
continue soon 😊
UPDATE SOON AND DONT FORGET TO PM ME