thanks 4 da pm
plz when u pm do put the link
Posted: 13 years ago
omgg i love this ff...continue soon...can you please add me to the PM list? =]
@kawle.maali thankyou so much glad you liked my characters,
yes next update is soon and ArSh are great 😃 

@-poornima- thankyou glad like it and yes next update would be soon 😃

@sarenas thankyou for your appreciation, yes he would be featured in next update
which is soon 😃

@kashndsel4eva thankyou so much, yes i know but there's more to it which will be revealed later on and your welcome, next update is soon and yes when i next pm you would add the link 😃

@ABNER thankyou 😃

@rasikdhara101 thankyou, glad you liked it and yes i will do 😃

@ilyasesha thankyou 😃

great
plz continue soo
and can you plz add me to your pm list

Nidhi

nice part though but the last bit was boring

anyway do continue soon

Chapter 5

'So have you got everything you need, I mean have you packed all you clothes, toothbrush, towel everthingin your suitcase', muskaan was running aorund the house trying to stop the tears from coming, shilpa knew what muskaan was trying to doso she grabbed her hand and made her sit down on the bed and hugged her, 'aww muskie, what am i going to with you', muskaan burst into tears she reeleased herself from the hug and turned away from shilpa to wipe her tears. ' you're leaving me again it hasn't even been a week that you've been here and now your going', shilpa starte to think about how quick everything went, the interview on the phone and her going to be boss impressed with everything she had said, excited even. The job met all her requirements, they pay was good but even better they offered accomidationwhich was why she wanted a job in the first place as she didn't want to be a burden on her best friend. 'i know muskie but look it's only a 10/20 minute drive there and I promise i'll visit', muskaan sighed, shilpa was right but she felt emotional as she met shilpa after a long time and she made her and her house lively again. 'shilpa i'll miss you so' shilpa looked at her friend, her innocent face, her big hazel eyes and her curly hair braided to the side, she knew she was going to miss her aswell as muskaan was much more than a sister to her 'me too muskie...you know i haven'e forgotton about your biyfriend you know'' she mock punched muskaan on the shoulder, muskaan smiled she didnt even know who he was to her but she held shilpa's hand 'if i don't tell you than who would i tell ey' and hugged shilpa not wanting her to go.

It was 5 minutes when she left muskaan house and she was walking along the busy roading trying to stop a taxi but none did 'oof these taxis' a taxi went pass and she tried to stop it but it drove off. she carried on walking when suddenly it started to rain heavily which drenched shilpa's white churidar causing it to cling to her body and her duppata to slide off her neck she grabbed it on time and started to run towards a shelter 'why, why did have to start raining and that to on a day which is important to me...oh i'm going to get late as no taxis are stopping', she stood there hoping that a miracle would happen and a taxi would come.
Armaan was inside his car while a mechanic was fixing it, he was getting late and on top of that it started to rain 'oh lovely rain' he said sarcastically and put the radio on he was looking outside the window when suddenly he saw her she was adjusting her duppata 'shilpa' he breathed out, her white churidar was drenched showing her slim figure he tried not to look but she looked mesmersing that he couldn't take her eyes off her, she ran towards a shelter and started to rub her hair with her hands 'beautifull' and he opened the door and stepped out. He started walking towards the her when the mechanic shouted 'sir, your car is fixed and ready to go' he turned around and payed the mechanic. He looked back towards the shelter and she wasn't there 'oh shoot i get a chance but loose that too' he cursed and stepped inside his car and drove off.

Sam and sid where both sitting down on the sofa waiting, sam was getting restless 'she said she was going to be here at 4 but look at the time it's 5, she's an hour late, being late isn't good' she ranted, sid was more concerned that she might have gotton hurt along the way 'sam be patient she might be late for a reason you know' he put his hand on sam's shoulder indicating her to calm down. The door bell rang and sam ran towards the door with sid followng her, sam opened the door and saw a preety girl standing with a suitcase and trying to adjust her duppata and she hugged her. Shilpa was suprised but smiled at the little girl 'oh you're wet' sam released her and stepped back, shilpa laughed 'oh yeh i am aren't i, you must be sam right', 'right and you must be shilpa...how come you're late you were supposed to be here at 4' sam stood there wit her arms folded waiting for and explanation, shilpa was amused that she was getting told off by a 6 year old, sid saw his daughter and how she was standing there like she was shilpa's mum and shilpa her daughter. he rushed to sam's side and held out his hand to shilpa who shook his hand back 'hi i'm sid and you must be shilpa', 'dad we've gone passed this', sid shot sam a 'dont be cheeky look' while shilpa laughed. 'Oh dont mind her, please come in and i'll take that' sid took shilpa's suitcase and shilpa stepped inside, she was amazed by the decor it was modern and simple 'haha oh i don't mind infact i find her very cute' and she touched sam's nose which made her giggle. sam grabbed shilpa's hand and made her sit down on the sofa and sat beside her, sid followed and sat on the armchair opposite them.'so how was your journey i hope no trouble' shilpa looked at sids face which radiated warmness, 'no it was fine thankyou, and i'm realy sorry about being late, it was just that no taxi were ready to stop and on top of that it started to rain' shilpa realised she was rummbling on 'im sorry', sid looked at her confused 'why sorry', 'oh just' shilpa started to play with her hand and sid noticed this so he tried to make the atmosphere comfortable. 'oh so when we spoke on the phone you met all my requirements and I just want to say that i'm not a harsh boss and would want you to be comfortable', shilpa was touched by his gesture and smiled at him. 'oh yeh and another thing i asked for your certificates, previous work reference and any form of identity, sorry it's just for official reasons' he looked at shilpa appologeticaly, 'oh no i dont mind' and she put her bag on her lap and took out the documents required and handed it over to sid and the she starte to look for her indetity card ' where is it ' she started to panik. Sid noticed this 'are you ok ?', shilpa gave him reassuring look 'yes don't worry just looking for something' sid nodded his head and started going through the papers shilpa gave him. After some time of looking shilpa realised that she didn't even have an indentity card and only form of indentity was her passport which was in the front pocket of her suitcase, 'so why did armaan say that he found me by looking at my identity card' she was lost in her thoughts which sid broke 'are you sure you're ok', shilpa shook her head and looked at sid 'yeh im sure', she openened the front pocket of her suitcase and got out her passport which she handed over to sid.
After sid was finnished looking he got up and so did shilpa and shook her hands 'congrats you're officaily my PA and housekeeper', shilpa grinned and let out a sneeze,'bless you, im so sorry ive forgotton that you're still wearing your wet clothes' he looked at sam who had fallen asleep, 'erm ok let me show you to you new room'. Sid picked up sam and shilpa followed him, he put sam in her bedroom and lead shilpa to her room, 'so this is your room' showing shilpa into a fairly large sized bedroom. Shilpa looked at her new room and was amazed, it was purple on one wall and white on the other, in the middle of the room was a queen sized canopy bed. On the opposite end was a white wardrobe and a matching dressing table next to a window which had a seat under it, she loved it and hugged sid, sid who was taken aback hugged her back 'thankyou' she whispered with joy, 'sid laughed 'your welcome and this is the least i can do'. Shilpa realsed him and stepped inside her room ,'so i let you to unpack and get to have some rest'. Shilpa nodded her head, she had a feeling that this is the start of a wonderfull journey.

I hope you guys like it and there's a 2nd part to it which i would post later 😃
Originally posted by shona_lover

nice part though but the last bit was boring

anyway do continue soon

thankyou yeh i understand i'm sorry it's just developing and i promise boring part will be over soon 😃
Originally posted by MeetPremeer

great
plz continue soo
and can you plz add me to your pm list

Nidhi

thankyou glad you liked it
yes ive added you 😃
awesome update
loved it
aww armaan was looking at her