FF: My destiny is you (ArSh) Chap13 P29 21/12/2011

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi my name is Shamima and this is my first post and I decided to make an FF on my favourite jodi KaSh/ArSh, it's got a different concept so I hope you enjoy it and please do give constructive critisism or any suggestions. Thankyou.

Chapter 1
Shilpa stood in the middle of the living room where furniture moving guys (I don't know what they're called 😳) were taking everything that was in the apartment even her favourite lamp and that china set that she gifted him. She remebered how she came home back from work and found a note on the kitchen tabletop, it read 'Shilpa I am really sorry but I can't take this anymore, I left my job and am going to move back with my parents love Abhir', after she read the note she had a smile on her face, she had finally got rid of him and she didn't have to do the nasty work. She got back to the present when the furniture guy dropped a pan, she thought how she used to think that her and Abhir were right and that they would always be together but after a few months she realised that he wasn't the guy and she wasn't happy with being with him it was just friendship nothing more, she knew someone else was written in her destiny she just hasn't found him yet. So she did little things made Abhir realise that he can't shoulder her resposibility and would leave himself and so would't have to
break up with him as she had a horrible break up and that guy kept crying and telling her not to leave him so that's why this time she made Abhir do it.
Now that she had broke up with him where was she supposed to go as she cannot afford to keep the house, she never thought about that but now she had to think quick and then she remembered. She dialed a number 'Hello, it's me Shilpa I'm coming, wait for me at the train station'. She got out of the train and here she was in Agra train station, she was searchin the train station and there she was Muskaan her best friend. Muskaan saw her and ran towards her and hugged her 'Shilpa, aww I missed you soo, so how was you journey? are you ok? did you eat?'. 'Stop atleast let us get out of here, you haven't changed the same chatter box', Shilpa lughed. ' I'll tell you everything once we get home ok', 'ok' muskaan smiled and they both walked out of the train station.
So what do you guys think 😊.

Index:
chapter 1 - page 1
chapter 2 - page 1
chapter 3 - page 2
chapter 4 - page 5
chapter 5 - page 7
chapter 6 - page 8
chapter 7 - page 9
chapter 8 - page 11
Chapter 9a - page 14
Edited by -shamima- - 12 years ago

Chapter 2

They arrived at Muskaan's apartment, she lived on her own in a little town in Agra, 'So this is my humble abode' said Muskaan while showing Shilpa into the living room, 'You are going to sleep in my room', pointing towards the door that was Muskaans bedroom. 'But what about you' Shilpa asked concerned, 'oh don't worry about me, I'm going to sleep on the sofa' she laughed at Shilpa's guilty face. She knew Shilpa from when they went school together and Shilpa was a person who was good at heart and didn't like hurting anyone but she was also wiity and outgoing which Muskaan like about her.
Shilpa and Muskaan were sitting on the bed and catching up on everythind on each others life in the 2 years they lived apart, 'ha ha ha, you're such a meenie making him think that', muskaan chuckled nearly fallin of the bed, 'no I just didnt want to break his heart ' shilpa said hoarsley, 'yeh so you made him think that he can't cope with an intense relationship and made him do the masty work, I bet his feeling guilty about it right now', shilpa gave muskaan a weak smile that showed how bad she felt but right now she was thinking more about muskaan's sleeping arangement and didnt want her to carry on sleeping on the sofa for her, she knew she couldn't do that so now she had to look for a job quick and find a cheap place to rent. 'muskaan, i can't let you sleep on that sofa for me, I need a job and that to quick', muskaan stopped laughing 'aww shilpa are you insulting me cause i think you dont understand what a best friend is, look i dont mind sleeping on the sofa ok' but looking at shilpas face she knew there was no changing her mind when she made her mind up for  something, 'ok fine look for a job but not today cause today we are going to celebrate like there'e no tomorow ok', looking at muskaans childish expression shilpa couldnt help but giggle 'ok'.

Around the outskirts of Agra about 30 minutes away from muskaans apartment lived and interior designer, Sid Modhi. He was only 28 years old but a divorcee and lived with his daughter Sam who was 6 years old. 'dad you know we need a lady housekeeper and you a PA' sam said to her father annoyed about not getting proper breakfast again. sid smiled and said 'yes i know and ive put an advert on the local newpaper, so dont worry, with your dads charming looks we'll get  many applicants in no time', sam rolled her eyes 'dad stop being vain and you're not all that, but seriously we need someone that is responsible and determined and definitely not interested in yoou'. sid chuckled 'yes maam' she may be 6 but she talked and behaved like a 30 year old, he went to the kitchen when the phone rang, he picked it up 'hello sid modhi speaking', a womens voice came replied back ' yes i know its you, can you please tell sam that i cant come this weekend as im so busy with work', it was sid ex wife tammana ' you tell her yourself...sam sam its your mum', he handed the phone over to sam and thought about how both him and his daughter needed help, his daughter was right they do need someone that would stick to their job and not be slightly interested in him.

Shilpa and muskaan were at the club, muskaan went off to the dance floor leaving shilpa sitting at the bar thinking about getting a job when suddenly the bartender asked 'do you want a drink?' shilpa snapped out of her thoughts and smiled towards the bartender 'yes please can i have a cocktail with lime on the side', 'ok coming up', she looked at muskaan who was dancing with someone and that too in a way more than frindly way, 'ooh who could this be, muskaans boyfriend but how come she never told me' she thought, the bartender gave shilpa her drink ' so are you new here' the bartender asked, shilpa sipped her drink and then looked up to the bartender' yeh i am', 'yeh i havent seen you around so have you coem with muskaan' the bartender looked at muskaan, so did shilpa and notcied that she was still dancing with the same guy, 'yeh she's my best frined and at the moment im staying with her, but i need to get a job so i can get my own place and stope being a burden on her', shilpa didnt know why she was telling the bartender this but he looked friendly and didnt mind, 'okk, just hang on, i think ive got someting to help you', he went under the table top and brought out a newspaper, 'here you go,this is the local newspaper' handing it over to shilpa who took it and put it in her bag. 'this may prove to be usefull to you or even lucky' , shilpa smiled maybe this could be a new start for her, maybe this place would be luck to her and even who knows maybe destiny wanted this.

hope you like and i promise armaan would be in the next chapter
hye nive one. can u add m\me to ur pm list.
hey good FF i liked it dear continue the next part soon & add me to ur pm list
nyc part!! n do pm me 4 d next part!! 😊
Originally posted by sarenas

nyc part!! n do pm me 4 d next part!! 😊
Thankyou sure will do😊
Originally posted by -poornima-

hey good FF i liked it dear continue the next part soon & add me to ur pm list
Thankyou and will do soon, and yes i will add you 😊
Originally posted by ArshForEver

hye nive one. can u add m\me to ur pm list.
Thankyou and yes i wud add you😊

hey

good one

plz add me in pm list

do continue soon

Originally posted by armaan_mallik

hey

good one

plz add me in pm list

do continue soon