Rapidly Spreading & Killing Maaneet Disease!

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Name: Maaneet Chemistry Killing Disease.

Date of Birth: 4th April 2010

Countries it has spread to: India (starter), USA, UK, Malaysia

Population Suffering so far:    7 only! 😕

Stages of Disease:
First Stage - Gurmeet's (Maan) drop-dead hot looks. In this stage people often feel dizzy as Maan gets into their brain & heart 😳.
Second Stage - Maan & Geet's boss/secretary relation. This stage leads people to laughing till their stomach ache (some probably let out some gas from the back) 🤣
Third & Final Stage - Maaneet Chemistry bombs. I'm sorry to say, but this stage kills. Many people have died of this disease, but death in such a way that they come back to life at 9.30pm (IST) then die at 10.00pm and return to Maaneet heaven. 😳 🤣

Like all diseases, this diseases is attacking all, specially girls aged 16-30 mostly.
Shockingly not only single girls but also married women! 😆 It's pretty dangerous you know 🤣

Treatment/Cure: None! 😆 

The only doctors who are specialized in checking for this disease are: Gurmeet Choudhary & Drashti Dhami. However, they're too busy too attend. My condolences to all suffering, i can understand their situation since i'm also caught with this disease. 😉

Hit the like button if you want me to add you to the "Popualtion Suffering from Maaneet Disease.
  • Leave your comments, if you have any symptoms and/or how you feel on suffering from this disease. 😆

🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited by -Sonia-xx - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hot babe thumbnail
true that, very infectious, i have all the symptoms!!!
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love your Post!🤣 And your three stages! ☺️ And i seem to be suffering from all three stages...Maan's drop-dead-handsome looks, the complex boss and secretary relationship, and Maaneet chemistry bombs! ☺️☺️🤣

The "Maaneet Chemistry Killing Diseases" seems to be becoming epidemic!! And after that extremely sizzling scene of Maaneet from Friday's episode, the disease have seem to become airborne as well! ☺️
🤣
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutest_angel

Love your Post!🤣 And your three stages! ☺️ And i seem to be suffering from all three stages...Maan's drop-dead-handsome looks, the complex boss and secretary relationship, and Maaneet chemistry bombs! ☺️☺️🤣

The "Maaneet Chemistry Killing Diseases" seems to be becoming epidemic!! And after that extremely sizzling scene of Maaneet from Friday's episode, the disease have seem to become airborne as well! ☺️
🤣

Ditto! I just discovered it's the first disease people have no objection in having! 😃 even if it kills them!
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Ditto! I just discovered it's the first disease people have no objection in having! 😃 even if it kills them!

Who would object to die from Maaneet Disease?! ☺️ Especially if it takes us to Maaneet Heaven!! 😍
Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Don't forget that it takes over your normal life!!🤣🤣🤣

When you think about them or whatever, you have accidents or cause accidents! 😉🤣🤣
And you get reminded by them everywhere!!!😕😆 songs, pictures, films, etc, etc, etc!😳😃

but yeah definately suffering from all three!
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very true
i m also suffering frm the same disease
Sky-Wind thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The disease has spread to Canada too. I need Maan to give me CPR perhaps breathe air into my lungs!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i am tooo suffering from the same disease and have no intention of havin any treatment😆😆....
am loving the maaneet disease😳... and loved its description too😆.... haha glad to knw zer aint no cure cuz i dnt wana recover😆 Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You guy's make me laugh.. sooo funny but true....🤣