Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

AnGini OS - My Ragini

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys

Seeing you al inspired me to write another scene of my own πŸ˜† well actually it was my Prats req she wanted me to write this scene...so here i am.

Let me alert you i am nto a fighter i am a lover so yeah....any mistakes forgive me! And then tell me how bad this scene was 🀣

I'm not gonna write it from anmol's POV for once πŸ˜†

Let me start now...before you guys just leave before even reading my scene πŸ˜†

My Ragini😳

Well just like any other day anmol was in his office managing all the files and contracts. Life can get so busy sometimes that one just doesn't realise the time. He didn't know when he lost track of time, it was 10pm , he was late, really late. Without any other thought he left the files on the desk, picked up his coat and grabbed his phone. Oh god 10 missed calls that too from Ragini. It's strange he never realised when his phone was ringing. "How busy was I?" He thought. Well no time to think about this, he had to leave, the kids must be worried, Ragini must be worried. He sat in his car and drove off not even thinking about the speed he was going at. It was raining heavily.

Ragini's car had broken down, she was heading to the office to check on Anmol. The place seemed to be very quiet and very unsafe. "driver aur kitna time lagega?" said Ragini. "tammy ke papa ka bhi pata nahi kaha honge." She wonders. Suddenly it hit her that the office is just 5 minutes away, so she informes the driver and leaves for the office. Little did she know that it was very unsafe for her to walk alone on quiet streets. She felt as if someone followed her, she kept turning to recheck but found no one, yet she could feel the presence of someone else. She  was feeling scared, and increased her pace, but comes to an immediate stop when she realises that she was surrounded by 5 strangers. They didn't look very friendly. Ragini was really afraid now. She didn't know what to do, threatening didn't work. She was being teased. Ragini protested to give her way, but they weren't willing to listen.

Anmol who was rushing home, but comes to a stop when he sees a few guys surrounding a girl. "Ragini?" says anmol. Anmol was angry now. That was Ragini there, HIS Ragini, being teased. Anmol got out of the car, and without thinking of anything, he began to hit the guy who was the most closest to Ragini. Ragini was surprised to see this side of Anmol, she never realised that he would have so much anger in him. Anmol not looking here or there just began to punch and kick anyone guy that came in his way. He was fighting for her. Suddenly ragini realises a knife on her neck. Ragini was afraid now, her life was in danger. Anmol notices this, but that didn't calm his anger, it aggravated it even more. Anmol ran towards the guy in anger. And pushes him to the floor as he begins to punch his face. "yeh meri biwi hai, Meri Ragini hai yeh!" yells anmol as he continues to punch. Ragini just looked at him, she never heard that from anmol's mouth, never. She had a little cut on her neck from the knife. Anmol quickly ran to check on Ragini if she was fine.  As soon as he saw the cut on her neck, it got anmol even more angry than before, ragini had never seen him so angry. Anmol wasn't done with the guy yet, he had to teach him a lesson. He had to tell him whom he tried to harm. It was his love life, his wife. Anmol not caring about his cut on his arm that appeared when anmol knocked down the goon that was holding the knife, started beating him left, right and center. Ragini had to stp this, stop before that guy is killed, as anmol isn't stopping. "ANMOL" calls out ragini.

Anmol immediately comes to a stop as soon as he hears his name, Ragini had called him by his name for the first time in the past 6 years of their marriage. He left that goon lying on the floor in the pool of blood, and rushed to ragini. "Ragini aap theek toh hai na?" said worried yet calm anmol. He wasn't angry now, he was worried, worried seeing that cut on her neck, worried seeing those tears and the fear on her face. she hadn't come out of the trauma. She threw herself on him. Anmol didn't know what to do, should he hug her back or what. But he didn't care this time, he slowly wrapped his arms around Ragini. Neither of them wanted the hug to end, until she notices a cut on his arm, he was bleeding really badly. Ragini breaks the hug and worriedly says "anmol aapke haath se toh khoon beh raha hai." He was surprised, His heart skipped a beat as soon as he hears his name from her mouth, she was actually calling him by his name, and not addressing him as "aap, or tammy ke papa." It was anmol.  He loved hearing his name from ragini's mouth. Anmol not noticing anything around him, he was just gazing at Ragini, who had teared her pallu and wrapped it around his arm to stop the bleeding. "kya zaroorat this aapko unse ladne ki? Kitna khoon beh raha hai." Anmol didn't care that ragini was scolding him for fighting, he was rather happy. He heard her calling him by his name. Ragini notices that smile on his face. "aap hass rahe hai? Anmol agar aapko kuch ho jaata toh...?" "aur agar aapko ko kuch ho jaata...toh?" add anmol. Ragini doesn't say anything. She was just looking on at those eyes. They spoke a thousand words, anmol didn't need to say anything, his eyes was speaking for him. Those eyes clearly stated how worried he was for her. She just couldn't get her eyes of his. What  had happened to her? She was addressing him as anmol, she hugged him and for the first time didn't want to let him go. Was she falling for him? Both just look on at each other. Ragini's hand in anmol's. Anmol breaks the eye lock and says "humein ghar chalna chahiye, kaafi late hogaya hai." Both sit in anmol's car and leave.

Anmol in his room trying to take his shirt off, but he couldn't, as the cut on his arm was really deep. It hurt him. Ragini who entered the room with a first aid box, saw he was having trouble, she hesitantly moved her hand towards his shirt, helping him take it off. Anmol felt something by her touch, it was a tingling sensation. "zakhm bohut gehra hai, dressing karni hogi." Said ragini avoiding his gaze, she knows he was looking at her but she just didn't have the courage to look in those eyes that asked her a thousand questions. She got a cotton ball and warm water to clean up the blood from his wound, and applied dettol later on, she blew on it as she went, so it wouldn't hurt him. Anmol wasn't feeling any pain, it was the warm breath of ragini that sent shivers down his spine. She bandaged his arm and in no time it was done. Anmol was still lost in his world, he was just gazing at ragini. He never knew that she cared so much for him. Was that her first towards him? Did she too love him but hasn't realised yet? Ragini still avoiding his gaze went to the wardrobe, took out his kurta and helped him put it on. Anmol like every night, took his blanket and pillow as he headed towards the sofa, but ragini stopped him and insisted him to sleep on the bed as he was hurt, and he needed to be comfortable. Anmol was in thoughts. What was happening today? Was it all a dream? Did ragini just say what he heard? Did she tells him to sleep on the bed? Anmol snapped out of thoughts and said that he was sleep on the sofa, but ragini said that she was comfortable with him sleeping on the bed.

Anmol was hesitant, but still laid there on the bed, ragini placed the quilt over him and left to get some turmeric milk for him. By the time she returned, anmol was asleep. He looked so innocent while sleeping. Ragini just couldn't get her eyes off him. He slept there so peacefully, there was a slight smile on his face. Ragini just sat beside him and watched him as he slept. She seriously felt something for him, she just doesn't realise it yet.

What? it's ended guys come back to reality πŸ˜†
Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true..it took sometime to come back to reality.. really nice.. continue the storyline..
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

phele to khud hi imagine karne main majbur kar deti ho

aur baad main reality check deti ho,very bad😭

once agian πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈ

I think we all desparetly want to see "anmol fighting"πŸ˜†

KinSanj thumbnail
lol poo isiliye toh..coz i knoe Angini  lovers will so get into this imaginary world..isiliye bola ki reality mein waapis aa jaao....aisa scene pata nhi kab dekhne ko mile πŸ˜”
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it a lot.πŸ‘πŸ˜³ . Thanks β€οΈπŸ€—
let's all hope one day we might get to see such a scene. πŸ˜‰
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow SanjuπŸ‘
It is beautiful!!
I love when Anmol does Dishoom Dishoom and Ragini called him ANMOL !!!😍

haila I want such a scene !!! Greedy for scenes !!!😳
KinSanj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekha03

Loved it a lot.πŸ‘πŸ˜³ . Thanks β€οΈπŸ€—
let's all hope one day we might get to see such a scene. πŸ˜‰

thank u rekha πŸ˜ƒ

OS means One Shot (just one scene, not an entire FF)
KinSanj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

Wow SanjuπŸ‘
It is beautiful!!
I love when Anmol does Dishoom Dishoom and Ragini called him ANMOL !!!😍

haila I want such a scene !!! Greedy for scenes !!!😳

😳
hehehe thank u to prats for making me write this scene 😳
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sanju it was awesome scene . I loved anxiety you created and finally ragini called anmol by his name.Haila Anmol ne raju style fight ki goons se(raju was dev ka doosra roop in kajjal)....and bad mein marham pati.shirt bh badlne ko mili re.....ragini is one lucky gal she better keep our sweet anmol ji dhyaan se pyaar se sambhaal ke...
lovely scene thank you for wonderful weekend treatπŸ‘
KinSanj thumbnail
thank u sooo much sami di.