Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Vasu & Grand daughters

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Since the leap, I never saw Vasu hugging or kissing Kushi/Tammy... She loves them a lot n very possessive. But she never showed it up.... She had / has the same relationship with Sadhna/Ragini... When she accepted Sadhana,  her hug was not like tight hug like mom/daughter though she keeps saying ragini/sadhna are her daughters..... Even whenever she feels proud of Ragini, she just touches her cheek n that's it...

Today Vasu hugged Kushi dearly... It was really nice and touching... May be some people are not good at expressing and some are..

what do u all think ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
vasu is only good at expressing anger๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
but yes I like that scene between khushi & vasu
actually khushi is such a sweet heart that whoever around her look nice
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
khushi is a darling...
the scene actually made me feel quite angry toward Vasu.
Doesn't she see that she is giving Khushi the responsibilities of an adult? Doesn't she see that Khushi is being a parent to her father? trying to keep peace in the family by getting her father to accept Sakshi so that Tammy can have Ragini all to herself..
I feel for this child....nobody (not even Ragini) seems to have noticed that they have a little child-adult here in Khushi...and that's really sad.
I would like to see her getting her childhood back...
ani_gr thumbnail
Originally posted by: poo_s

vasu is only good at expressing anger๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

but yes I like that scene between khushi & vasu
actually khushi is such a sweet heart that whoever around her look nice

LOL// i totally agree.. haha...
ani_gr thumbnail
Originally posted by: narangi_77

khushi is a darling...
the scene actually made me feel quite angry toward Vasu.
Doesn't she see that she is giving Khushi the responsibilities of an adult? Doesn't she see that Khushi is being a parent to her father? trying to keep peace in the family by getting her father to accept Sakshi so that Tammy can have Ragini all to herself..
I feel for this child....nobody (not even Ragini) seems to have noticed that they have a little child-adult here in Khushi...and that's really sad.
I would like to see her getting her childhood back...

i know how can she give her such a big responsibility of convincing her dad for the sagaai.. ufffffffff......
yes i agree she is a parent to him.. the way she takes care of him, advising him.. th eother day when she sang for  him to sleep... i cried like crazy... omg...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ... poor her.. she makes me cry all the time... haha... anohter incident was the school's fairy thing, she was talking so well and took him away... wow..
i know i really would like to see her childhood... and tammy is happy so that khushi will not consider maasi ma as her mom.... how bad ....๐Ÿ˜•