Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=nisha2010]ok i got it................. 😊 don't ask me q ok................ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ[

/QUOTE] Nisha that was quick ðŸĪĢ Okay just for you I will put aside my doubts and not question you ðŸĪĢ btw what was the topic 😆
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

How does the Saxenas accepting the proposal make them hypocrites?   I mean, isn't there a difference between Krishna, who was stalking them when they tried to get away and Aman who went against everyone to defend the Prof and set him free?   Please elaborate.

There is a double standard here. Krishna is unpud, Lawyerwa is educated. Krishna was a Takur, gunda, gawar, jaheel in their minds. Prof. thought Krishna was a great guy when he first met him, praised him to his face and to his family. But the minute he started following Prats he became a villain in their eyes. Did they ever get to know him or even want to? Nope! He hasn't been invited into the home for a meal. The one he got on the terrace, he had to ask Prats if she cared wheteher he ate or not.

Here we have Aman who is educated, they don't know anything about him other than the represented Prof. and got him free. Truth is he was failing miserably in the courtroom until Prats stood up and confessed to the kidnapping that sent her marriage downhill very fast.  They don't know a thing about Aman other than he offered to represent Shamu and we just don't know yet what they are going to say to him next week but sure seems they have accepted the proposal without much thought based on the precap. If we look at the hypocrisy of the Saxsena incident by incident it may turn out to be a short story not a post.😛😆

[/QUOTE] Meera di

the aspect of education cannot be brought up at all in this scenario there are several reasons for their different reactions to aman's proposals but education is not one of them. How can we foreget that the Saxena's were deceived in to believing that he was educated he lied about being one of the Professors students. In that case when Krishna came with a proposal the entire family had no doubts about his education yet they still felt the need to reject him, truly no parent would accept the proposal of a man who was stalking their daughter and  making their lives miserable by humiliating them in front of the society they had to face everyday.

Yes a man who stalks your daughter and instill a fear in her that forces her to stay inside her house because she feels someone is always watching her is going to be a villain in anyone's eyes. Krishna loved her but his way of expressing his love was always incorrect which forced his love to be doubtful as well. How could they possibly get to know him they were never even given a  chance to like him due to krishna's actions in their eyes he went from a nice young man to a stalker overnight who wants to get to know a man stalking their daughter and ruining their reputation. In fact even up until  the engagement they felt he was a good guy but he completely ruined everything at that moment he broke off the engagement fine he was in love and that was normal for him but it was embarrassing for prats and her family he lost the respect the professor had for him that day which had to be earned back by his gradual change in behavior which has only taken place after his marriage. Prats behavior was expected her misunderstanding was in tact at that moment but she has proved despite her misunderstandings she cared about his well being.

Yes they don't know anything about aman but this was the man that helped with the case when no one else would, he seems nice, educated, and he will most likely have a nice family. The difference between aman and Krishna is not their education it is their personalities, and their way of expressing themselves which sets them a part. Truthfully speaking any parent may look at aman and accept his proposal but it is wrong to say they will not inquire about his family they assume they are good just like they assumed Krishna' s family was good when they first met him.

Krishna is a nice human being and truly loves prats but it is more obvious now  because after marraige he has learned how to express himself in the correct manner and has gradually changed for the  better.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Binny  👏 👍🏞

Lovely post yarr,

After his redemption for the troubles he cased for sax and Prats Who is changing krish to be a better person now and why, Pratigya and his love for her. She helped him change.  
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
...Binny... thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

ðŸĪŠ 😆
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago

nisha2010 thumbnail

i told u..........no q.......trust me............... ðŸĪĢ

...Binny... thumbnail

Fine I trust you...................ðŸĪĢ feel better 😆

nisha2010 thumbnail

am sure ppl r goin to stone me for spoiling d discussion 😆

...Binny... thumbnail

😆 this thread needed some lighter discussions 😆
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago

nisha2010 thumbnail
saw my new arhan pic...................... 😛
...Binny... thumbnail
[QUOTE=nisha2010]saw my new arhan pic...................... 😛[

/QUOTE] Oh I new something was different 😆 Yes I like this pic is this from the rain sequence?