Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #35 - Page 113

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Okkiie .....I hope u finish ur pending work soon ...

Kuch sigs banao Jani ..!

yesh me 2...πŸ˜†...

i almost finished one other one of jus Dutta n also a TaSha sig 2...
will prob finish n post em l8r on...aur tum b banao na...wat happened 2 ur Duji sig??? ...
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

@Jani Pls Yaar pls remove his bathing pic.. Pls

@Shona and Jake.. NT.. R u guys talking about Nayantara.. Prabhudeav's grlfrnd???

@Shabz..Yup I miss every frnd of mine on forum.. and among them you are on the No.1 in my list.. *Smiles and Winks*

yeah tina....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†btw...wonder if shez PDz real GF...!!😲
@Shona and Jani.. I want Mishal's Bathing pic to be removed.. If you wanna post bathing siggy of a male in the shower then post John's .. and I'll drool all day..

@Jani Pls Yaar pls remove his bathing pic.. Pls

@Shona and Jake.. NT.. R u guys talking about Nayantara.. Prabhudeav's grlfrnd???

@Shabz..Yup I miss every frnd of mine on forum.. and among them you are on the No.1 in my list.. *Smiles and Winks*

ah but...πŸ˜•...
@shabs
will go through them..
@tina
yeah Nayantara, she is my distant relative ROFL
@Shona
Tammana was super in paiya
aww tina....jaanu had put in so much hardwork to make a siigy....plz jaanu...dodnt get it removed....it haz not even been a day sinz she had siz on her post..plz jaanu...feel free to hav it...tina iz juz kidding..!!
Originally posted by shonapinky

oh no jaanu...plz dont remove dem..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†....i waz juz kidding....u took my commentz seriozly...πŸ˜•i love all ur siggiez and diz one make me...soπŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no seriously huni bunny if ur mum can see then i will take it off...really really...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...yeah i knw u do...but still...πŸ˜†...

@Shona and Jani.. I want Mishal's Bathing pic to be removed.. If you wanna post bathing siggy of a male in the shower then post John's .. and I'll drool all day..

omg tina....🀣...4 a moment i mistooh u 2 b a very shy girl who dosnt want to see suach a siigy...and u proved me wrong...!!πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shonapinky

yeah tina....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†btw...wonder if shez PDz real GF...!!😲

Are you kidding me.. NT has tattooed his name on her arms and they are in live-in reltionship.. wat more prove do you want?? Of course she is PD's grl frnd and damn serious about him.. PD already divorced his wife b'cos of her.. Poor PD's first wife.. NT is Kareena of the South.. First romanced boy of small age and now in relationship with man twice her age.. that too a married and a divorcee..Only diff. is there Saif tattooed Kareena's name. Here NT tattooed PD's name.. Wah bahi wah.. Isse kehte hai PYAAR??!!πŸ˜•