hello tanya,gm-sorry

Posted: 13 years ago
sorry i was bit busy last week puja in my house .
so tanya ,gm how are u guys
this week
loved archu for fighting with manju hope she does with choo throw her out ๐Ÿ‘
i am saying u guys i think choo is up to something big bribing with flat
thingu(choo) ke baath kuch hai pur lambu(manav) refused.
๐Ÿ‘
i say u guys atleast other stories should move a bit nowadays its like a cewing gum add some comedy .
loving this track but highly disappointed in manav as usual a sudden change in him uh ๐Ÿ˜ฒ is he from shutter island all of a sudden his body turned towards archu i must say what is these cr up to they are making pr to a fiction uhh.
loved ajit ๐Ÿ‘ for letting vandu to study that is soo sweet of him and advicing manav to make a right decession .
sometimes i wonder is manav a dhood peenae ka bhacha he just nods to everyone is his brain washed out in heavy rain and what's with the makeup of sushant yuck ----sushant is a cute lad why they are making him look like a begger and his outfit he looks like a clawn------new designer needed any one can help plssss do so can't bare.
dharmesh rocks as usual he is a mirror what is in his mind that comes out ๐Ÿ‘ .
choo is as usual irritating .
i think sulochana has lost lot of weight .she thinking of archu good going but archu is a hard nut to crack lets see.i want her to move on got bored of saying it again and again.
but atleast now manav should marry choo and let archu marry a guy plllllls ekta don't drag tooo much otherwise tere kair naki(kalas)
-------------manav archu looks toooooo good to be true but story sucksssssssssss--------------sorry but the fact is pr has lost its charm.
see u guys hope we enjoy pr next week
hope this track will bring a sunshine in a dark sky.
๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey SHailu,didja look at 2de's maha episode - uwill like it-Manav the loverboy again๐Ÿ˜‰come back yaar,u love sushita,ur avi says it๐Ÿ˜†we have time only till oct 11th with PR now,so letz make the most of it,allz not lost with ArMan yet๐Ÿ˜›
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Saffy u r one phunny gal....๐Ÿ˜†
gaurimisha thumbnail

Hey Shailu...miss u yaar.๐Ÿค—

Agree with u abt Dharmesh...I lub him so much shailu.Archu did rock big time with Manju.
Saffy is right.Manav is on the roll from today.Watch the ME.He did rock.
Though I'm afraid Shibu will ruin him if I praise him too much.But u got to watch it once.

We miss ur rocking comments...may be u can rethink n make a grand comeback like Kool๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Shailu .
So nice of you to drop in ...

You are such a good girl , doing Pooja in your house . Me too being a good girl , fasting  and all that this month ...

I was also happy that Archu took Manjusha to the cleaners but today I am angry that she took the kids back to manju . I know she is the mother but everyone knows what kind of a person she and her mother is ....Archana is  definitely going over board with this world of goodness that she has created around herself .
She needs to get married , get a life so sh stops meddling in other people's business. I really felt bad for Vinod today . Wish he had told his sister to butt out ..but  he loves Archu so much . Thsi love for hsi sister can cost him his own kids .
I think Varsha is going to have a big fight with his big sister and her mother ....she seemed really fed up with their  goodness...

Ajit has been consistently good , he was brilliant even today ...Lucky Vandu ...

I think Sushant is looking unkept because they are showing him not feeling well after his accident ...
Today Manav is getting cold feet after hearing about his wedding date . Good , I am happy .
This is one time when I will be happy whenever Archu will give him a lecture on how beautiful their tyaag is ...day and night she should tell him how much she loves him for hsi zimmedaris .....at the end he should hate the word Tyaag and zimmedari .....

Maybe people should start calling him Manav Tyaagi ....and Archu crying with happiness  everytime she does a tyaag for him ...
These writers are sick minded people who are coming up with such sickeing tracks ..Making losers look like the ultimate good people ...

I think now Archu will say yes to a second marriage ....
Still Manav is going  ahead with the wedding with Shravani .... He is still being dishonest to everyone ...

salochna looking good these days .

I also liked Dharmesh today ...

Will give this show another feww weeks , if this manav and Shraavni wedding happens then that's it for me ...I will quit .

You take care and keep in touch ,...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
If Batman quits...Robin is quitting too shailu๐Ÿ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Oh yes, we better service our Batmobile , just in case the wriiters do what they did on the divorce day .
Split up the lovely couple and glorify stupid mahaanta . make manav look like an idiot and Archana do pooja of Shravani ...I am so not goign to stay if that happens .
My Robin and I will take off that day only .....
Tanyaz thumbnail
I mean watch the show for what ..
Archu turning into an official  other woman .
Manchoo's grahasti ..
Thanks , but no thanks ....๐Ÿคช
gaurimisha thumbnail
Ok.Servicing batmobil now...need to be ready in case we need to zoom off suddenly...

I changed my pic Tanya๐Ÿ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
I saw that .good girl you are .

GM, today I am both happy and angry with Archu . Angry because she gave the kids to manjusha and rasika and  will create problems for Vinod .
And happy because her foolish mahaanta talk was driving manav up the wall.....