Pratigya

maika get up!

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
girls did you notice? in yesterday's epi pratigwa was in simple plain pink saree without any zari work, with a very thin short single chain,small low quality pearl stud...exactly the same get up when she use to be in her maika.....why so? why she was not in her usual maharani get up as she use to be when she is in her sasural?๐Ÿ˜•... is she is mourning....๐Ÿ˜•?...but for what?๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no shumi di.......i've notice dthat she sleeps in such sarees...............remember d day wen krishna and she had dosti posti talk........she was in yellow saree.................

and in precap they showed her fully decked up................
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

this is not the first time yaar..

they have shown her in simple attires in some of nite sequences...before!!

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

no shumi di.......i've notice dthat she sleeps in such sarees...............remember d day wen krishna and she had dosti posti talk...๐Ÿคฃ.....she was in yellow saree..........yeah...i remember but i think that time she was with her empty rears and neck ( empty brain too...)๐Ÿ˜†...maika ka dayhaz nahi tha......i think so...but today i noticed her maika wala roll gold chain and duplicate pear ear ring...lol ......

and in precap they showed her fully decked up...........i know i noticed that....girr.....

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shumi.

girls did you notice? in yesterday's epi pratigwa was in simple plain pink saree without any zari work, with a very thin short single chain,small low quality pearl stud...exactly the same get up when she use to be in her maika.....why so? why she was not in her usual maharani get up as she use to be when she is in her sasural?๐Ÿ˜•... is she is mourning....๐Ÿ˜•?...but for what?๐Ÿ˜•

Hi Shumi Di,

this is her sleepware......she was sleeping in that sari. we had previous episodes where she used to wear a simple yellow sari for bed, guess now she has a pink one.

The precap shows her wearing her normal sari's with jewelleries, so she is still the princess.๐Ÿ˜Š
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've also been meaning to ask that.... Krishna clearly changes clothes for sleeping but Pratz sleeps in sari though not as fancy as daytime but still Isn't that still too cumbersome?

Do indian women really sleep in Sari? honest question .... i'm from W. Africa so just need clarification on indian culture
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

this is not the first time yaar..

they have shown her in simple attires in some of nite sequences...before!!

don't mention about her night sequences....girrr๐Ÿ˜†...btw this time it is day isn't it? ๐Ÿ˜•
gees thumbnail
no yaar sumi cvs have realised--altho a bit late-- that she cant go to sleep in such heavy clothes and all that jewellry๐Ÿคฃ -- so if krish is in his kurta pyjama then she also has to change na--{if only she culd wear a gown--as it is she doesnt listen to anyone  !!!!]
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shumi.

<font color="#ff00ff">don't mention about her night sequences....girrr๐Ÿ˜†...btw this time it is day isn't it? ๐Ÿ˜•</font>

๐Ÿคฃ spare her shumi di.................. ๐Ÿคฃ she just woke up .........give her some time to change............. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ u r talkin like ammaji............ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ she has gone to d temple but
left u behind to keep an eye on prats....................... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Shumi Di,

this is her sleepware......she was sleeping in that sari. we had previous episodes where she used to wear a simple yellow sari for bed, guess now she has a pink one...........yeah...i remember but i think that time she was with her empty rears and neck ...but today i noticed her maika wala roll gold chain and duplicate pear ear ring...๐Ÿ˜†......

The precap shows her wearing her normal sari's with jewelleries, so she is still the princess.๐Ÿ˜Š

wahi tho....girrrrr