Anurag fell in love with WARDEN Neha - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Neha = Warden ? ROFL.

She's supposed to be paired with Robindo (Rajat Tokas) in the future as per an article right ?
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Neha = Warden ? ROFL.

She's supposed to be paired with Robindo (Rajat Tokas) in the future as per an article right ?

there is still some time before we get to see the onscreen romance of robindo and the warden...lets finish her love story with anurag first
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by cl0wn

oh didnt see that πŸ˜† i thought of it long back but got late in posting πŸ˜› no i mean its possible onu is in asylum already and falls in love with jailor neha πŸ˜†
may be the neha will be ADDITI GUPTA.......what guys can i guess correct..... if this happen it will be goodπŸ˜‰. again we will see the harshad and additi together.......pray god.......πŸ˜ƒ.
Yea and that would be dooms day for Tere Liye because just like we could never accept anyone in place of heer in kis desh, people won't accept anyone in tani's place either even if they bring lady diana from the dead
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yea and that would be dooms day for Tere Liye because just like we could never accept anyone in place of heer in kis desh, people won't accept anyone in tani's place either even if they bring lady diana from the dead
yeaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and we the fans of tere liye know and rem very well that this is "anuraag-taani" ki kahaani...
and we do not entertain kebaab mein haddisπŸ˜‰