Anurag fell in love with WARDEN Neha

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys,

This is a serious blooper in the show. In the first episode, Taani said this story is of 10 years back and the warden says Anurag is in asylum since 3 years. And yesterday, the 10 years back took a 8 years leap ahead meaning that there is only a 2 years gap left now between the current track after the leap and Taani's present day when she is visiting Onu in the asylum.

Current track is 2 years behind the present day and Onu is in the asylum since 3 years.

Does that mean, Onu is already in the asylum when the 8 year leap took place?
😕

Maybe Neha is the warden and Onu fell in love n the warden? 😆 😆

I mean its possible,  because BT is giving lot of footage to wardens these days 👏 😆

Maybe the warden we are seeing is Neha 😳 (so pretty)

For all those wondering why that warden is getting so much footage, you guys now have the answer 👏

Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago
Precisely my point https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1467200

I will never understand how can anyone be so careless 🤔
Originally posted by Soaps1

Precisely my point https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1467200

I will never understand how can anyone be so careless 🤔

oh didnt see that 😆 i thought of it long back but got late in posting 😛 no i mean its possible onu is in asylum already and falls in love with jailor neha 😆
Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago
Are you trying to say that warden we see with Taani is neha? 🤔
🤣

And Onu is in asylum not jail 😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago

Are you trying to say that warden we see with Taani is neha? 🤔
🤣

😆   😆😆😆 😆 😆😆😆
😆
Nahi Anurag ka taste itna bura bhi nahi ho sakta ... i mean she is atleast double his age 😆

And Onu is in asylum not jail 😆

I edited the whole post...added some extra spice also to make everyone laugh harder 😆😆
Yea and that is the reason why Onu keeps writing i love mishti on the wall ... jab bhi mishti atti ho gi ... sari warden khudi kha jatti ho gi .. ANurag bihcharey key liye bachti hi nahi ho gi 🤣 And since he is in love with the warden neha, he can't even tell her not to eat because he does not want to hurt her  🤣 🤣

Yea and that is the reason why Onu keeps writing i love mishti on the wall ... jab bhi mishti atti ho gi ... sari warden khudi kha jatti ho gi .. ANurag bihcharey key liye bachti hi nahi ho gi 🤣 And since he is in love with the warden neha, he can't even tell her not to eat because he does not want to hurt her  🤣 🤣

omggggggggggggg stoppppppppp 😆 😆 😆 😆😆 😆  😆 😆 😆  😆 😆 😆 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG you guys are cracking me up!!