Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: arine

Yaaa but she was really very sad when the engagement was called off.......πŸ˜•

she was sad not coz she loved nitin...........................she always said that she cud never fall in live at first sight .........she needs to understand a person..................she was sad coz of disrepute and sadness for her fam that came along...............
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

Trina:

I am a BIG BIG FAN of Krishna yet I can still like Nitin. He was not so bad just not right for Prats. Prats is a very bold personality and for her life to be interesting she has to be coupled with an equally bold person. somebody who makes her react differently than her normal self. krish is that person. She defies him but invariably is concerned about his reaction.  Previously she noted his reaction but decided to not be accomodating. that si changing now.

Within Nitin, it would have not be a [airing of equals. she would have dominated that relationship.

HopeπŸ˜ƒ

I respect that Hope.   I havent seen a lot of Nitin's scenes to really compare, but my impression of him is that he was weak--next to Krishna and even next to his would-be fiance Pratigya.  You're so right in saying it would not be an equal pairing, he would have been dominated.  

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

wouldn't it be ironic if they nitin meets Kriya and then learn that  the man Krishna thought was not man enough has fathered a child while krish is still tieing his laces at the starting point of the relay raceπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...don't worry...krishna won't be far behind!!...moreover slow and steady wins the raceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...nitin ko aage nikalne do...jeetna toh apne baba ko hi haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
trina_saras thumbnail
Originally posted by: arine

Yaaa but she was really very sad when the engagement was called off.......πŸ˜•

Arine, if the engagement wasn't called off and she married that clown I would have been sad. 
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: trina_one

I respect that Hope. I havent seen a lot of Nitin's scenes to really compare, but my impression of him is that he was weak--next to Krishna and even next to his would-be fiance Pratigya. You're so right in saying it would not be an equal pairing, he would have been dominated.

somehow i feel........wud anybody have sucked out poison and risk his life to save prats.........................none only krishna coz he lubs wid his heart not brains..........am sure educated ones wud have called d ambulance or rushed her to hosp................

even though not practical..........risking his life is symbolic of his deep love he has for prats.................. ❀️
trina_saras thumbnail
Kriya_4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Krishna is the type of husband who is one in a million.  No one can compare, no matter how educated they may be.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aarushi and Nitin, should have hook up as couple.πŸ€ͺ
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: trina_one

I know it was sort of rude the way Krishna stormed in and broke Prats' engagement to Nitin, but he did us a favor.   Romantic scenes with her and Nitinji would have turned out to be a real bore.   πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

What say you? 

Rude? how inimic!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....He stormed in and took over, baba doesn't do anything by half does he?πŸ˜‰

I loved that scene, it was amazing and wow....their eyelock was just sizzling!..

As for her and Nitin, their chemistry was more of a sibling than would be lovers!....I have nothing against him, think he is a pleasant guy and would make some other girl lucky............but not Prats. She needs Krishna, he draws her out and makes her feel and react...........with Nitin it was total agreement......they would have dozed off at the dinner table, that's how tedious their conversation is!

Plus Prats herself told Rollie, Nitin isn't the guy for her....that she doesn't love him....she needs to know him and etc.............This is what we are seeing with Krishna now.......despite her anger she got to know his core......I always puzzled why she never showed fear, after his nearly forced consummation, or his anger and etc........now it looks obvious, she knew that no matter what his anger with her is always overridden by his love for her.........she in fact got used to him and his ways..........the day she cried at being not able to go to her parents for the puja, Krish saw her and instead of comforting her (he was still angry over the honeymoon and plus he learnt about Angad and aarushi and thought she was hiding that as well) he walked off, her face was like 😲...and she actually turned......see she got used to him reacting when she cried so now he didn't she was surprised!

So Krishna and Pratigya was meant to be.....from his first entry, I knew he was the guy for her!😊
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Rude? how inimic!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....He stormed in and took over, baba doesn't do anything by half does he?πŸ˜‰

I loved that scene, it was amazing and wow....their eyelock was just sizzling!..

As for her and Nitin, their chemistry was more of a sibling than would be lovers!....I have nothing against him, think he is a pleasant guy and would make some other girl lucky............but not Prats. She needs Krishna, he draws her out and makes her feel and react...........with Nitin it was total agreement......they would have dozed off at the dinner table, that's how tedious their conversation is!

Plus Prats herself told Rollie, Nitin isn't the guy for her....that she doesn't love him....she needs to know him and etc.............This is what we are seeing with Krishna now.......despite her anger she got to know his core......I always puzzled why she never showed fear, after his nearly forced consummation, or his anger and etc........now it looks obvious, she knew that no matter what his anger with her is always overridden by his love for her.........she in fact got used to him and his ways..........the day she cried at being not able to go to her parents for the puja, Krish saw her and instead of comforting her (he was still angry over the honeymoon and plus he learnt about Angad and aarushi and thought she was hiding that as well) he walked off, her face was like 😲...and she actually turned......see she got used to him reacting when she cried so now he didn't she was surprised!

So Krishna and Pratigya was meant to be.....from his first entry, I knew he was the guy for her!😊

Destiny, fate, kismet..........whatever they called it.............they were just ment to be together.