Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
aashi let me think gal gosh what a thread !!
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res! Aashi how long did it take you to make this thread? 😆 Will edit tomorrow, Insha'Allah!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aashi... Wow... How hard did you work to find all this? Seriously awesome job!! Kudos to you for the effort and the post!!🤗
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

Res! Aashi how long did it take you to make this thread? 😆 Will edit tomorrow, Insha'Allah!

jia bat mat puch sari energy aaj hi chali gayi 😲 😆 but for sajan anything 😃 😃Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana86

aashi let me think gal gosh what a thread !!

aahana edit soon na 😳 😳
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Aashi... Wow... How hard did you work to find all this? Seriously awesome job!! Kudos to you for the effort and the post!!🤗

hey ishita actually to choose all hugs from their numbers were difficult for me but then i got it 😃 😃 but u can see each hugs shows their journey with numbers 😃 😃 u know step by step 😳
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome POST AASHI 👏 👏 GREAT summary of SaJan's Story. 😍 😍 Fantastic Presentation 🤗 🤗 .I think,This is Your BEST Post till Date(In fact, no body Beat U, in IF)........Memorable Tribute 2 REESHU.

-S O H A M.

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, aashi, what a post ... 👏👏👏 kudos to the hard work you put into this ... and each hug tells a story of a step in their relationship ... that's the beauty of Sajan ... Hope the Cv's remember this ..

-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail
Awesome Topic Aashi..Totally Loved It..
34 Hugs..OMG😍
U Have described all the Hugs So beautifully....
Thank u so Much for the Topic...

aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Awesome POST AASHI 👏 👏 GREAT summary of SaJan's Story. 😍 😍 Fantastic Presentation 🤗 🤗 .I think,This is Your BEST Post till Date(In fact, no body Beat U, in IF)........Memorable Tribute 2 REESHU.

-S O H A M.

hey soham thanks a tone for ur huge appreciation 🤗 🤗 🤗 i don't know this is best or not but ya for this topic i had to work hard and i am really happy u all like this topic , that's the biggest boost for me , yup i think from my side this is best tribute to reeshu 😳 😳Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago