-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wonderfull topic!!
 RES for nw!! will edit it 2moro!!
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Drishti-

WOW!! too long for me to read ATM...but i will be back wid my take!! thanks soo muchh for this wonderful topic Aashi!!🤗 and OMG 34 SG hugs!! i didn't realise we had soo many!!😆

😆 😆 when i finished counting i also realized it 😆 😆
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES OMG aashi itnay saaray hugs😍
i,ll edit soon on your beautiful post
ok edited

Hugs aashi for this wonderful topic dear🤗.Sajan hugs"faints"😍
their hugs always manage drive me crazy🤪.I just love their hu series specially the court room hug.It was the hug where are beloved Sajan conveyed their feelings to each other not by speaking but by that magical hug😳.Aww their awkwardness after that hug was just so cute😍.Both wre stealing glances at that time but must say that hug created the magic in the whole court room.

Then the confession hug ahh i,m going to die.That hug was the best where Sam opnede his arms widely and Gunjan came in and then...i don,t have words to explain that beautiful moment dear😳.

After that i loved the terrace hug where they were discussing about their departing for mumbai the nest day,where Sam was totally in a fear that he was going to loose his Chashmish but then she turned and came wilingly in his arms😍.SO cute just can,t forget these wonderful moments.

Dear it was a wonderful topics.I wanted to edit a more lambaaaaa reply but i need to go and am in a hurry so please forgive me and am so sorry for the late edit.Please forgive me.

and lovely topic👏

Edited by ash_sajan - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
@all reserver do edit soon guys i know its too long take ur time my sajan deewanish when u finished ur drooling secession reply here ok 😉 😆
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aashi...let me hug u for the topic at first 🤗

*edited***
yaar....m i the 1st 1 to unres the post😕😆
awwwwwwwwwwww aashi...atlas read it..ghosh...u really deserve lots of hugs and standing ovation👏👏 u wrote it so beautifully...superb!! thank u for a magical hug full post🤗

sajan hugs are so heavenly beneath😳
hugs r the one wich always gives warmth blissfulness...
A hug is something special
Expressing care and concern
A hug can bring a little smile
A hug can say a thousand words
Without a single spoken one
A hug can say, "I love you so"...
..."I'm sad to see you go."
A hug delights and warms and charms,
It must be why God gave us arms!

the first hug...the special and most awaited one........and the first heart break!!
rose day....the very special day...the day wen gunjan awaited to transform thier beautiful friendship into the most beautiful relation called love!! and samrat...the day gain was special for him too as je wanted thier friendship to attain a peak..called 'FOREVER'!!
the way it started was so beautiful..samrat gave gunjan white rose at first..following by a yellow one...then the shower of petals of colorful roses increasing happiness and excitement of gunjan for his next rose..hmm for the proposal!! bt a heart break for gunjan for her first love to be incomplete....and a happiness for samrat..thier friendship finally reached the peak of commitment!!
samrat...asked her for hug...ghosh 1st sajan hug...with pain😃😭😭 a very special hug...it was more painful for me then being happy seeing the first sajan hug😭😭

gunjan's 1st confession...bt rehearsal for.....
1st thing....the promo's for the rehearsal scenes with kya hua yeh in bg..made me so happy... coz it was not shown as rehearsal..it seemed that gunjan actually confessed her love for samrat and he endured her into his arm after that painful confession😳
bt all seemed as unrealistic....gunjan told the words...her 1st confession..bt samrat unaware of it thinking words as just play's dialogs...bt those words were actually gunjan's feelings..she poured her heart out infront of him!! samrat sensed the same pain wich were in gunjan's eyes and words...and with that painful feel he wrapped gunjan into his arms..
another painful hug😭😭 bt had a tint of happiness as samrat was enable to feel his chashmish's pain..
yeah rite...thanx to chaddi aunty for this...!!

pool party's surprise hug
the awaited hug again....after one month of separation the two souls were again together😳
samrat hugged her by misguiding her by making her look away..and a surprise hug for gunjan😳
yeah...samrat was more excited meeting his special friend after a LONG month then to his 1st anniversary with sheena...
rem...DKDKGB...DIL Ke Dimaag Ki Ghantee Bajao sumthing🤔😆 wen samrat was unable to understand his heart...My dhakkan was so innocent😳 actually even today he is😳

awwwww the court room hug...hug for the first time from gunjan's side😳
special hug again...where on one side had gunjan's happiness to get samrat back...and samrat's 1st realization of his feelings for gunjan of being more then just a special friend😳
ghosh!! the way gun came running towards him and enduring him into a tight hug😍😍😳
cuteeeeeeeeeeee hug😳

confession hug😳😃
the most awaited day....for us and sajan obviously😆😳 yuppieeeeeeeeee...m again getting excited thinking abt the confession😳😆
yaar no words for these hugs.....ab meri bhanao ko samaj jaana...won't be able to speak😭😭 (khushi ke aansoo)

each and every hugs r so special....
sajan ke hugs ka sil sila chalta raha...par meri mom aagayi😡 don't find it funny...wanted to write more....bt time up😵 won't be able to define each and every hug.....bt i think itna to kaafi hai...as aashi u wrote everything defining the hugs....to its ok if i can't!!

anyways....'i love to love the hugs of love of sajan and want more n more of hugs of love from sajan'....wat i wrote🤔 jo bhi tha dil se tha...dill logical tha😳 Edited by charmee_sammy - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

aashi...let me hug u for the topic at first 🤗
res

ha ha i also want now bcz while writing this topic i was feeling why i don't get any hug 😕 😆 *HUGS *honey sajan wali tight one 🤗 🤗
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash_sajan

RES OMG aashi itnay saaray hugs😍
i,ll edit soon on your beautiful post

ya ya all hon 😉 😆
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyyyyy aashi..
first vof ol a vryyyyyyy big hug 4m my side..
n den sryyy 4 editing soooooo late..
bt dis topic z i guss one of d bst tpics of urs..
lovvvvved it..
i maen d way u u posted ech n evry hug scne..
wid a vryyy sweeet n correct description..jus made me feel like WOWWWWWWWWW...
realy dnt hv words 2 xplian..4 sch ac beautiful post...
mindblowngggggggggg

n realy dear hats off 2 ur hardwork....
cz it reflects d amnt of work u did 2 post sch a brilliant topic..
thnx 4 d pm...
Edited by ar4evr - 13 years ago
aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Aashi, a big hug from me to you for such a super mind blowing post. How do you get all the ideas to come up with a unique post. Awesome my dear friend!
How do I miss any Sajan hug. I love all of them and I don't mind to see these episodes again and again. Sajan hug is full of love, innocence, romance, cute, sweetness and extremely pure! I wish we all sajan fans get to watch Sajan hug in every episode. Their hugs in ant episode make my day. I love you Aashi once again for all Sajan hug!
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: aveksha

Aashi, a big hug from me to you for such a super mind blowing post. How do you get all the ideas to come up with a unique post. Awesome my dear friend!
How do I miss any Sajan hug. I love all of them and I don't mind to see these episodes again and again. Sajan hug is full of love, innocence, romance, cute, sweetness and extremely pure! I wish we all sajan fans get to watch Sajan hug in every episode. Their hugs in ant episode make my day. I love you Aashi once again for all Sajan hug!

owwwww aveksha thanks a tone for ur superb reply 🤗 🤗 gosh sajan's all hugs r magical na can't choose one so true we want in every epi sajan's hug 😉 😆 gosh thanks a tone honey for ur appreciation 🤗 🤗