Dutta's confession of Love to Nakku- edited pg5 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by stranger in us

agree with u ishy mishy ...dutta is not a type of a person who would use the words i love u his gesture indicate that he has fallen for nakku

Rose,
Personally even I don't want Dutta to express his Love by words like ILU........
Originally posted by Hessa85

</div>
thats a bit stalkerish!!!😆

<div>
u guys i have a feeling the hug might be a dream, so that cant count as a confessionthrough action. but still nakku knows dutta see's her as his wife now ''tum ne meri patni ko dekha..? kaali si hai vo...''

Me too, I have that suspicion that it was a dream--Naku's. I really hope not, as that would be just plain cruel to see them finally hug in that way, and....

The way Naku was looking at him when he entered the room didn't seem right to me...normally, she would have been so much more frightened and emotional, she was wearing the wedding outfit which would could have tipped him off, and then there was the way Dutta said what he said.

Let's see what the CVs have planned today. Hopefully, the hug was REAL!
Today's episode  has loudly told us tht Dutta has confessed his Love in his own way.....

Truely Dutta has actually confessed his Love  by his action....
Infact  his actions has spoken  and exprerssed  more than words could express...
Originally posted by SAraW

Bingo!

i so agree with that!