Dutta's confession of Love to Nakku- edited pg5 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by khushix

I think Naku will try to stay away from Dutta because of her truth.. and Dutta will think Naku still didn't get that he loves her...😆
so he will have to patao her.. now that will be fun to watch actually!.. 😆

Naaaaa Kushiiiiiiiii
Thats not going to happen because NAkku has already reciprocated to Dutta's intense hug...

And also do u think she can resist from Dutta when he is coming closer to her?????

Nakku cant do this,,,,, When she accepted Dutta's torture  do u think she will  side line Dutta's emotion?.
As per article AS is only insisting nakku to stay in PN.

datta did not confess his love to her in straight.

what is datta is doing?

keep on dreaming and longing for nakku

Originally posted by ltl_fan

The most important thing that needs to happen (of course other than SR) is reestablish the friendship they shared prior to the wedding.  I want Dutta to take more initiation trying to be around Nakku.  He should in the pretense of some work seek Nakku out - from the kitchen, her room.  I want her to silently observe her.
thats a bit stalkerish!!!😆
u guys i have a feeling the hug might be a dream, so that cant count as a confession through action.  but still nakku knows dutta see's her as his wife now  ''tum ne meri patni ko dekha..? kaali si hai vo...'' Edited by Hessa85 - 13 years ago
@Sasha.. Point.. Why is Dutta not opening his mouth.. Its high time he said atleast something.. Enuff of action now some romance pls
Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

@Sasha.. Point.. Why is Dutta not opening his mouth.. Its high time he said atleast something.. Enuff of action now some romance pls

Tina Darling how can romance happen without action ( expression of his feeling)????
Dutta has to touch NAkku  to romance.. otherwise it will be just dream.....

Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

No i dnt want him to confess his love or anything else, at least not now...
it really doesnt look like him...
Edited by misssmily - 13 years ago
Originally posted by IshyMishi

Tina Darling how can romance happen without action ( expression of his feeling)????
Dutta has to touch NAkku  to romance.. otherwise it will be just dream.....

same here, confessing love.
As per nakku ben their done that. it is datta turn datta has to confess his love. she can't keep on ask datta for love
i think the case with dutta is once burnt twice shy hes still confused in his head me thinks
Originally posted by SASHA_10

same here, confessing love.
As per nakku ben their done that. it is datta turn datta has to confess his love. she can't keep on ask datta for love

Nakku is not expecting Dutta to express his Love by words and she can very well understand the acknowledgment of her Love by Dutta by his actions like caring for her and romancing with her....
Hamari Nakku tho Dutta ka ekk Nazar se he Kush ho ja thi haiii....

Dutta Naku se izhare ishq karega ye keh ke," ai kya boti tu? aati kya khandala" true don ishtyle, kyun kya boti tum sab? 😆