Nadheswaram

Nadhaswaram Aug 23-27 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 4

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: honeydaisy

thanks for updates... the serial moves fast this week. Gopi tell how u feel to Malar. Maha is nice girl but she really need help. she wont let u talk to ur sister after marriage. she is jealous person.

well, i hope no one will marry Pandi in this serial. somehow i feel Pandi will tie thali to maha.(Then gopi save... but everyone else will suffer. ) the chettiar was so sweet, he remember about the money and helped Chokku. its really sad to see Deiva cries and asked pusha not to cursed her family.

Actually Maha is a simple girl who is so very much in love with her mamma Gopi....I feel so sorry for her and I am sure Pandi is going to either rape her or Maha will end up killing him. 😕 

Pandi is a mad fellow ....his extravagant passion/attraction towards Maha will only take him to his grave. He can never forget her and she will never want to marry him.....I am actually feeling so tensed up thinking of Maha's fate...somehow unknowingly deep within herself she feels she would lose Gopi one day...if Pandi rapes her she will definitely commit suicide....I think she won't be able to live without her Gopi pothan. She may behave like loosu....but she is only being honest abt her feelings and overly demonstrative ....Poor girl..!😲...ente guruvayurappa pls shower your blessings on this young innocent girl....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

Thank you all for the super updates. This serial is definitely better than all the other ones...good acting by every one. I feel sorry for this girl Maha.Indha vayadi chuppi mouse madhiri villain kitta bayandhu bayandhu pesiyadha paarkumpodhu paavama irundhadhu.

Yes...Srima...Mr. Mrs Nair bhaiya too agree with you that Nadaswaram is better compared to  other serials....👏👏
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

Thanks Shreenithi for the update. I don't like Maha(Even I wanted her to be kidnapped). But I do feel sorry for her. Hopefully nothing bad happens to her by the rowdy guy. The way he looks at her and from the promo it looks like she is in real trouble.

I too wanted her to be kidnapped to stop her from rattling...but the mother in me thinks otherwise. Aiyoo....these rowdy fellows are just waiting for an opportunity  like this and that Pandi is so stupidity has made Maha a bait...!!.😲
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that Pandi has officially lost it. I mean the dude is just like so crazy. I thought that finally Maha was saved but no this stupid Pandi has to go and do something stupid like this. What is wrong with this guy?