Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Tina yaar I went into some maze reading Ekta's formula ...🀣. Its such a big puzzle who is married to who? 🀣. Oh man only she can come up with such twisted formula's and yet get family audience's interest lol....

princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By the way Tina awesome post I loved ur first idea n then the Ekta Kapoor one was BANG on target n of course the Dil mil gaye arey hyan tu kucch aur serials ke formulaes bhi istamal kaar iss bahane mujhe bhi pata chal jayega kaunsa serial kaunse track mein chaal raha hein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 🀣 🀣

And here is my small contribution ----> the LEAP track seen in almost every darn show!!!

Since D found it difficult to romance N (due to her "meri aayi kehti hai" dialogues πŸ˜†) the show takes a 20 yr leap 😲 and we see D&N's kids all grown up... we see people of the same age as Mishal and Mahi running around, while there is not even a single gray strand of hair in either D or N..... πŸ˜†

1. now people are going to get bored of not seeing Tasha romance.... atleast we forum gals will start to raise andolan.... so what can we do next? ANOTHER 20 yr leap.............
2. go to step 1, loop until infinity or we gals pull out all our hairs... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

🀣

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princessmithai

I have a better Bhagya vidhata formula
Sethji steals Dutta's gun aims it at Kala n forces Dutta to confess his love for Naku🀣🀣
Imagine Kala ki haal 🀣🀣🀣
na woh maar payegi shanti se na woh jiy payegi shanti se 🀣
and all because of Sethji LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sethji aiming Gun at Kala Taayi and threatening Dutta to confess his Love to Nakku.. Haila Ok us waqt to Sethji Gun aim karke bach jayega.. Lekin baad mein uske Bums pe Kala Taayi bahoot jor se kick karne wali hai.. and he will go flying to Timbaktu without Visa, Passport and Ticket 🀣
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Tina yaar I went into some maze reading Ekta's formula ...🀣. Its such a big puzzle who is married to who? 🀣. Oh man only she can come up with such twisted formula's and yet get family audience's interest lol....

Yup Anu isn't it amazing how she is able to garner family audience with all this Who married to Whom non-sense.. and after the leap there are 5-6 kids.. Now who was born when that too remains a gr8 mystery??!!!πŸ˜•
TIA.Tia thumbnail
@Mithai.. Yaar My knowledge about other serials are quite limited.. That's why requesting you guys to come up with other serials funny cliched romantic tracks which would make the post more funny

@Yeti.. Yes the leap thing is always confusing.. and God forbid if the LTL CV's go for the leap without TaSha romance then its funeral for them.. Oh and your Post was damn funny.. I was literally ROFL by reading your comments.. Loved it
Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 13 years ago
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How about original LTL style.....
Naku saying to Dutta " Main umar bahot choti hai lekin, Meri Ayyi kehti ahi ki, agar koi shaadi kare aur us shaadi ko consumate na kare to uske character par doubt hone lagta hai, Aur aap to saab, Baaji ko itni importance dete hain.........logon ka doubt yakeen mein badalta jaa raha hai"
Meri Aayi kehti hai,,,,,MS ki jagah gale mein hoti hai haath mein nahin.......aur waise bhi this MS was suppose to be my hathkadi, phir yeh aap ke haath mein kyon bandhi hui hai????"
Dutta replying "Theek hai Naku......main ikraar karta hoon, aur consumation bhi karta hoon......magar isse consumation mat samjhna.....yeh to main sirf Baaji ko innocent saabith karne ke liya kar raha hoon"😊
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
romance itself not even started her you guys taking about the end of the story and plz no ekata story yar🀒

Although he gadha, datta always having a starting trouble some one have to kick him every time right

so this time kala will do the job  and bring them together with her great plan. we should thank her she is the one who help them with letter to get married. This time she will bring very good plan the unite them and tasha straight to SR

SO stop preparing formula for datta and start preparing plan for kala. i just showing the easy way. πŸ˜‰
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

@Swati.. Bagyavidha Formula sounds good.. I llike it very very much

@Fuzzyface.. Evil Trio watching Nakku giving private item no. to Dutta.. Tauba.. Bechari Kala Taayi.. Already she is not feeling well after seeing the item no.. she will slip into Coma.. @Patrick singing to Kat.. I just love that scene and I find it really very cute and romantic

@Ruby.. Dutta playing mouth organ for Nakku is very very romantic.. and Dutta borrowing Bunnies from Kishore.. *Par woh unn Bunnies ka karega kya???* 🀣

In front of Nakku he can take the black bunny out the cage and cuddle it sweetly dropping indirect hints to Nakku.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#cc00ff" size="3">Ok as we all know that love track between TaSha is gonna start.. But our Dutta being a certified "Gadha" No.1 will be too shy to take any initiatives to express his love.. So eventually Nakku has to put her foot down and do something to spice up their Love Story.. So here are few formulas inspired from other serials which Nakku could use to kick start her romance.. Read along..

Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki Formula: Here Nakku would become Dutta's boss with the help of AS and will make him do work according to her wish and if he refuses she can always complain to AS.. So basically Nakku would throw her weight around Dutta.. Will insist him to eat Breakfast b4 going to Tapkao anybodyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†.. Will make him do Pooja everyday will make Dutta sing Bajans and will give non-stop "Meri Aayi Kehti hai " Gyaan.. Will make Allo-Puri and Kheer, Halwa for Dutta and will insist him to finish his meals.. Imagine Dutta beating a guy into pulp and there comes Nakku with her home-made Dabba and will say "Saab chalo pehle Kahana Kaho phir Marna".. Dutta would eventually start getting frustrated and when he will ask Nakku to shed off this Drama Nakku can tell him to confess his love to escape this attyachar.. Obviously Dutta will have no other choice other than bowing down to her wish.

Dill Mil Gaye Formula: The same Air flowing, Duppatta Flying, Hair flying when ever Hero-heroine come in the same frame, Endless Eye-locks, Nakku slipping and insisting Dutta to catch her every time she slips.. Duppatta getting stuck to Dutta's Kurta and Nakku sharmaoing and running away and Dutta running after her to give back her Duppatta but she insisting him to put on the Duppatta on her head.. Curtains flying.. Soft Music playing in the Back ground every time Dutta gets near Nakku and the whole room of Dutta painted in Hot Pink with shiny beeds and flowers and candles and more of eyelocks and slipping and catching.. Trust me Dutta would get so vexed that he would get on his Knees begging Nakku to accept his love and in turn to stop with all this dramaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Uttaran Formula: This one is very simple.. Dutta gets drunk.. Dutta is unconscious.. Nakku making use of the opportunity and finishing their SR while Dutta is wasted with the Booze.. SR over .. Now Dutta confesses his love or not will not make any difference.

Geet Formula: Nakku avoiding Dutta, fighting with Dutta, calling him names, But when Dutta comes near she keeps staring him.. then she plans to marry off Dutta to some perfect girl.. Dutta getting furious decides to play along making Nakku jealous by flirting with other girl then Nakku putting her foot down and confessing her love and making Dutta come back to her with same old eye locking, duppatta flying, music playing, getting drenched in the rain, passionate dancing.. and atlast confessing their love.

Ekta's Formula: Nakku making Dutta jealous by flirting with Baaji.. then Nakku getting married to Baaji... Supriya coming back in Dutta's Life... Nakku insisting Dutta to marry Supriya.. Then Nakku coming back to Dutta, Dutta divorcing Supriya.. Nakku living with Dutta.. then getting pregnant with Baaji's child so going back to Baaji, But Baaji married to Roops.. Nakku deciding to go Back to Dutta but Dutta got married once again.. Then Baaji left Roops for Nakku and his baby.. But by the time Dutta's wife dies and Dutta comes back to Nakku.. They get married once again.. Nakku has a miscarriage... Then she gets pregnant with Dutta's child.. But Baaji claiming Dutta's child to be his.. 20 yrs leap Nakku Mom of 4-5 kids.. whose Kids is whose..Viewers still confused and LS well you can forget about it.. B'cos this is Ekta's style🀒🀒🀒

Filmi Formula: Nakku can wear mini dress the one she wore in the Music Album of "Tu Tu hai wahi" and do an personal hot Item No. for Dutta.. Woh kya uska toh Baap bhi pyaar ka izhaar karega.. Itna hot item No. dekne ke baadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Well these are some cliched romantic tracks used in today's serials to confess their love to each other *No offense meant to anyone who are ardent fans of any particular serial.. Its just for laughs* If you have equally funny and cliched ideas of Confessions and Romantic tracks used in the serial which you think would look funny on TaSha then Bring it on.. Lets hear your ideas.. Or give your own ideas .. Let's see how creative you are.. But remember the ideas should be funny </font>

</font>

Tina, just fantastic! So much fun to read. I was laughing the whole way through.

Uttaran--Are you serious? This actually happened in that serial?🀒 I mean Dutta is fond of drink and some things can definitely make him fall off the wagon, but OMG!

Ekta's special brand of serial--God help us all. Baji-Naku babies? I think I'm going to be sick.   There is something just so wrong about Ekta's twisted imagination. She's smart, without a doubt, but hands off our Dutta and Naku, Ekta!

Filmi formula--Would make me want to scratch my eyes out, if they (my poor eyes) ever had the misfortune of seeing that!

My gosh, after these, my ideas lack any luster, totally pale in comparison. Oh, here's something original from me...πŸ˜†
Can't Naku and Dutta be stuck somewhere after the reveal and argue it out? Naku runs off, he runs after her-- rain optional, wind optional, short, revealing outfit optional πŸ˜†, horribly loud lipstick optional, alcohol optional, and inappropriate phone-talk πŸ˜† optional, Baji optional---and they just be honest about how they feel? Wow, that doesn't happen much anymore.