Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: alekhtal

Well Tina, do you really thnk this gal Nakusha will try to seduce Dutta? The least she will tell is "saaab(do not mistake for saamp) , aapki chai", "saaab , aapki tie" , "saaab, aapki aai", "saaab..this" "saaab..that"..lol!

"Saab Aapki Tie and Saab aapki Aai" Wah kya ryhming hai

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

"Saab Aapki Tie and Saab aapki Aai" Wah kya ryhming hai

<a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12"></a>

Thank you Tina, y dont u add it to the main page;)
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jake.. Sorry Honey can't.. B'cos your idea is a sensible one.. I'm searching for a formula which is confusing and which makes everyone's mind go BONKERS just by reading it and everyone starts pulling their hair in frustration
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 ðŸ¤£ wowwwwwwwwwwwww Tina U made Hillarious post!!

what ideas!

I loved DMG theme! they should make song for TaSha as well!

Asmaani Rang ho! Ufff..it's Too Romantic for Dutta to sing!!

princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

@Jake.. Sorry Honey can't.. B'cos your idea is a sensible one.. I'm searching for a formula which is confusing and which makes everyone's mind go BONKERS just by reading it and everyone starts pulling their hair in frustration

But Tina isnt the whole point behind ur thread post is for a formulae for Naku pataoing Dutta in a hillarious way???
I think u shud include Jake's idea in ur main article under the tagline of LTL Sensible Formula
Jakes formulae is after all hillarious even if it is sensible n thats the best part abt it   

princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 @ Tina include Jakes idea pls n also my Bhagya vidhata idea wud love to see ppls reactions to it   

Edited by princessmithai - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How abt Dil bole hadippa style?
Naku vl join d's gang agnst a fght wth anthr don.. 1 of d gunman pnts hs gun towards dutta n, naku shoots him frm behd. D n his men vl go n hug naku (all men falln on top of d and n), in der momnt of happiness. Latr Dutta ask hs men 2 tak der hidin psitn, but naku vl b runnin arnd madly in luv(dutta hugd her yaar), Dutta sudnly notics that Ns lens n sum sooth in hs figrs.. He stops n luks at N and N undersud that dutta knws her secret D ask N to go bak n nevr show him her face again. D is angry, starts shooting aimlessly .. His men starts loosin the battle.. Dutta stil angry but Baaji convinc hm 2 call N bak.. And thus N comes to fights again.. But shes hit by a bullet.. D applies first aid.. TaSha eyelock;)
eh.. Nw the othr don n hs men sarrounds them.. D has no bullet.. He is lookn around helplessly.. His men are not in sight, suddenly N takes the machine gun tied to her duppata (all filmy ishtyle, samjhe?) and fires.. Drrrrr.. Latr baaji, tasha n men return.. Dutta praises nakus bravery and then takes sum water and reveal her true colour.. Camera zooms on every stunned face.. All confusd.. Then N gives a full fledged dialog, she explains the reason for hiding her true face.. All r moved to tears.. Kala wipes her tear shakes her head and then start clapping.. All follws.. TaSha hugs.. Happy ending