::::GEET BLACK DRESS::::

Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

ppl dont u think that the black dress of geet was not able to create much magic as we always wanted.........

we all wanted to see geet in black dress...........
but i dont think the dress had that glamour which we wanted....even the black colour was not a true black
we hv seen geet in such pretty and glamourous dresses (in parties) that i think our expection are raised....
i think it was the 100th episode and if geet had worn something glittery then it wont look bad........
what u ppl think..........its just my opinion...........i know many of u liked her in that dress........
actually our geet is so pretty that she looks good in whatever she wears...right na?😉

well what i would hv suggested  for her to wear is here...😊
my collection for geet

http://industrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/anarkali_red_final13.jpg

http://mazakaro.com/bollywood/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/3237_188223690453_862925453_6660712_8232181_n1.jpg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup right... Drashti is very pretty... and she looked beautiful in that black dress..
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIVER

ppl dont u think that the black dress of geet was not able to create much magic as we always wanted.........

i m sorry 2 say dis.... but d dress did create d magic it needed 2 do.....

we all wanted to see geet in black dress...........
but i dont think the dress had that glamour which we wanted....even the black colour was not a true black

a full black dress would not have created magic but would seem like she is totally depressed explaining why she wore a dress like dat.....
it would have created repulsion.....

we hv seen geet in such pretty and glamourous dresses (in parties) that i think our expection are raised....

the dress was as glamorous as needed....... when have we seen geet wear a chudidar which had see thro sleeves...... n d sleeves were not on her shoulder too as it is suppossed 2.... most of d time only d two red straps were on her shoulder..... d sleeve had gone down 2 her arm..... i think d dress was made keeping geet's character in mind.....innocent and divine.... and at d same time.... sensual..... and a turn on for a man... especially one like maan....

i think it was the 100th episode and if geet had worn something glittery then it wont look bad........

if she had worn any thing much more glittery then it would like she is dressed for a traditional party than coming for a discotheque....

what u ppl think..........its just my opinion...........i know many of u liked her in that dress........
actually our geet is so pretty that she looks good in whatever she wears...right na?😉

i agree with u on dis.... dhrasthi i mean geet is very pretty dat she can carry off any dress very well.....though now she is turning plump.... i hope d PH.... gives her a break for some time so dat she can get back in shape..... even though she looks good....n looks more mature....

well what i would hv suggested  for her to wear is here...😊
my collection for geet

http://industrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/anarkali_red_final13.jpg

i bet she would wear something like dis on her engagement 2 maan...lol....it would be perfect on her for d occassion

http://mazakaro.com/bollywood/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/3237_188223690453_862925453_6660712_8232181_n1.jpg

this one looks too simple yaar....i mean dis dress would have made her looking like an innocemt lamb or should i say a kid..lol...

http://glamjunction.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/sanjeeda.jpg

d dress would looked good..... if she wore it on d dhaba episode.....
i mean d dhaba episode dress was good.... but this one would have made her look more stunning....

if she wore dis 2 d disco then she would have looked divine but so out of place....

she wears white whenevr there is a spiritual episode or an episode where her innocence is suppossed 2 b shown....

d dress needed 2 black in order 2 show d full on naughty n jealous emotions by maan n geet which d episode needed 2 show....

on d whole d dress served it's purpose....geet was looking pretty as well as sensuous n hot n suited d environment she was in.....though he might have not given it out......d dress did turn on maan..... he was looking at her all d time.....and was having a hard time keeping her hands off her......

replied in red and blue.....
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tressa

yup right... Drashti is very pretty... and she looked beautiful in that black dress..

thats true😛
maneetian11 thumbnail
as the episode has disc theme thats why she wore that vibrant color dress
maneetian11 thumbnail
she looked pretty good
AGulf thumbnail
yes i agree the black dress she weared wasnt good enough they can have more better black color the one which geet wear it was not totally black

but i can understand why , because her situation will not give her a chance to have like those dresses in the pics posted she left her village and have those clothes only "simple one"  
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
aww i so agree with you geet is really pretty ... but i also felt that the dress was kinda not appropriate... id give her an 8/10
.anishaa. thumbnail
I agree with you. I have always wanted to see Geet in something a bit more modern, not to say she doesn't look great in indian clothes, but in an environment like this she should at least change her style of clothing once! She would've looked great in a black dress, or any dress. Wish the CVs would've acknowledged this 😒
-Anisha

Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AGulf

yes i agree the black dress she weared wasnt good enough they can have more better black color the one which geet wear it was not totally black

but i can understand why , because her situation will not give her a chance to have like those dresses in the pics posted she left her village and have those clothes only "simple one"  

yup...i was also saying that it was not a good black colour😊