Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally the suspense is over sia wins over ammaji here is an link for the article😃
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/sia-wins-over-ammaji

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

23rdkeven thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi to all,

When I saw the news about Sia winning over Ammaji - I was so happy 👏👏👏 Sia good you have done it 👏 But all the credit goes to your hubby Raghv b'coz without his support you wouldn't have reached your MANZIL ⭐️ HATS OFF TO U RAGHAV🤪🤪 Every husbands should be supportive like u - I mean in reel and real life.

Attention all Kasbah Ladies - you can have girl child at your house (since Sia is going to be your Mukhiya)
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing!and thank god sia won!now we can look forward to an interesting new track!!for once,three cheers to the CVs😉
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ keven - It's not that she won due to Raghav only though Raghav has been a guiding force.

We must remember that it's Sia who started the battle all alone. She may have faltered here and there like a normal human being. But given what she had to endure all along, I would attribute this winning to Sia to a large extent.

What would Hooda do if Sia had not filed her nomination? Just asking!

Sia went through a lot for this, even character assassination. I am glad she won.