Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diilmiilgayye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shamil

weeks ago I had witnessed some Ar fans preparing questioniares for us poor SRians.. looks like its exam time againπŸ˜›

why are u bothered about our feelings honey??? dont u have enough things to worry abt ur fav pair??
abt Sr, if they separate in future, we tell u then..

i was trying to be polite but it looks like you SR fans dont deserve to be spoken to in a polite manner...

and honeyy i dont thinkk your gonna pass this exam as yourr finding it rather difficult to answer the first question...

shamil thumbnail
@uk-dhakaboy - see am still scared to quote u after u warned meπŸ˜›
I know ARians are very emotional yet  u ppl never understands how others may feel.

ps- I think its the first time I have seen u talking maturely to a SR fan..thnx
diilmiilgayye thumbnail
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Shamil!!!πŸ˜†

Good thing you asked. It all depends on circumstances.

If Riddhima leaves Sid tomorrow for Armaan I don't want her back with Sid. Life is not a game. You need to respect the choices you make.

I like AR. I would've most likely wanted AR together if SR wasn't married and they didn't like each other so damn much. 😳

I would have liked SR aswell,if Riddhima behaved like a wife and she wasnt running after armaan so much
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@shamil if ur wrnt a sr fan..we wud hv been frends.....>>>hop so we will think alike 1 day...>>> πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

mayb u will will change coz mein to sudarenwalla nehi huuuu...>>> πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shamil

weeks ago I had witnessed some Ar fans preparing questioniares for us poor SRians.. looks like its exam time againπŸ˜›

why are u bothered about our feelings honey??? dont u have enough things to worry abt ur fav pair??
abt Sr, if they separate in future, we tell u then..

Well same applies to some other fanbases as well.
Stay happy with your couple,but no they would deliberately peek into ONLY AR posts,into the KaJen AT and post nonsense!
Don't they have enough things to worry about their fav pair??
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Well same applies to some other fanbases as well.
Stay happy with your couple,but no they would deliberately peek into ONLY AR posts,into the KaJen AT and post nonsense!
Don't they have enough things to worry about their fav pair??

Excuse me ? If there are immature people in SR fan base, there are immature people in AR fan base as well. We have got notes in our AT often when AR people come and post stupid things. Don't think that your fan base is the purest one !?!

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am willing to fail this test for the time being and prefer to wait until the day comes
diilmiilgayye thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

Excuse me ? If there are immature people in SR fan base, there are immature people in AR fan base as well. We have got notes in our AT often when AR people come and post stupid things. Don't think that your fan base is the purest one !?!

OK you complain about AR fanns saying inapporpriate things ,but when i as an Ar fan treated you guys with respect you guys were still RUDE...maybe thats why they treat you this why...

GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Some of you, instead of simply answering the question you're also adding snide comments about AR fans, whilst you claim to be mature and all!

I think that the TM is respectful enough to ask her fellows to show you guy's respect and call you all family, so please try to show the same amount of respect back!
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: diilmiilgayye

i was trying to be polite but it looks like you SR fans dont deserve to be spoken to in a polite manner...

and honeyy i dont thinkk your gonna pass this exam as yourr finding it rather difficult to answer the first question...

omg!😲 
hai rabbaaa!!!!!!, ab mera kya hogaa  I gonna phail in this igjaam?????
my future soooo depends on this igjaam.. 😭
πŸ˜›

ok listen buddy, I have read ur other posts too and stop acting like the 'polite lady on the floor err I mean forum'   we all know the reason u made the post and ur frndz are also trying hard to 'help' u out. ..  but ARians will remain AR fans and SRians will remain the fans of the couple they love.. so stop trying to question fans just becoz they dont believe in a 'forever' theory