Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

If you cant Appreciate, atleast dont Insult

Hunk101 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, I have noticed many wrong things happening in this forum. I have observed many members pointing out flaws in Binny's acting, etc & that makes me conclude that many are not happy with Binny bagging the lead role & I need not mention the reason why they are so insecure. I have noticed many MIDs, I was quite dissappointed to see the topic "Binnys acting is horrible", that topic was so horrible & insulting, because I feel as a newcomer binny has done really well & she acts naturally. Binny auditioned for the role & she grabbed it, she got it because of her talent, I am sure the CVs & Directors of Sangini know much better than us & since they selected her, she was deserving ofcourse. It was their decision & they must have taken it after alot of thinking process.

This forum is meant for healthy discussions so My humble request to all these members is BINNY IS A VERY TALENTED GIRL, IF YOU CANNOT APPRECIATE ATLEAST DONOT INSULT

Edited by Hunk101 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I second ur opinion , u said exactly wat i wanted to ...... dont get it why many r upset with binny being a lead role , may be its their love for their actors but seriously ppl should get over with it ..... its not like aditi couldnt have said no for pihu she choose to be part of it when the role went to her , so ppl should accept it ......Infact binny is gdoing fab as a newcomer

no offense meantEdited by JayaV - 13 years ago
shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u,binny should be given a chance.. she has done a decent job till now.. i am sure she will get better!👍🏼
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well i think everyone can give their opinion or
nor ull get attacked to defend binny
nor the others should get attacked to bash binny

everyone has their reasons and point of views which should be respected .. i know it hurts to see ppl not likin someone u like but oh well if everyone had the same tastes this world would be a war lol so .. liberty to express ur view :D
czenina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually thought Binny has performed very well in the first few episodes. Of course, I'm just waiting to see her chemistry with IK.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
good topic if you cannot respect please don't disrespect also.
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good topic! 😊
I have been Binny fan since DID, [ most of people in DID forum knw tht]
I was realli excited to see her in show! infact still I am eagerly waiting to see her chemistry with Iqbal!
I actualli thought i will meet some new [Binny] fans but hey this forum people are totally against her I guess...
Yes she is new, and yes Iqbal is so much more popular than her, But Hey give her a chance, if you can't take her/see her on screen then plz dun say anything Disrespectful about her becauz she has fans too, and you are not going to be liked by them!
Yes she is a newbie who got chance to work with fab actors, which pisses many people off here, but honestly if you go to (tere liye forum) which has newbie (anupriya) opp Harshad, they are not mad, instead they are suppporting her!
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

I agree with you totally. Being a newbie I feel she is doing a fab job but people are just trying to pull her down. But what I feel is we Binny fans shouldnt pay attention to such offensive posts & binny haters & continue with healthy discussions in the forum. Let them do what they want to we should ignore them & their MIDs.

wida thumbnail
i do agree with you
butt to be true i think we had quite many topics about this not about binny but also about actors characters bashing
and i think if you think a topic is inapprpriate just report it and let it over to the moderators
if they think the topic is ok they will let it open and if they think its against the rules they will close itt
such kind topics do hurt fanss but its a forum where you can express your feelings..and what soem peopel say dont haev to be the truth they just saying what they think..you can comment there and say that you disagree :D
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
- Being a newcomer .. i think binny is doing a fab job! i know she will improve i think she just needs more time. but she is doing great!!