Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

If Preity Zinta made a comeback, would people care

Posted: 13 years ago
😭  Ok, I feel bad that some of my prior posts put down Preity, but now these days it saddens me to see her unemployed.  She is ringing the bell in New York on the Nasdaq stock exchange.  Is she getting paid to do these things?  She has been gone way to long from movies (nearly 2 years).  I have seen some interviews where she is going to make a comeback.  But, the question is when?  I still think she can do some more films.  Her films were really good during the 2003 to 2005 timeframe.  But, after that, why have directors stopped giving her good roles?  The main question is, if Preity made a comeback, would people care?  I would.  She is turning 36 soon.  I really hope IPL hasn't caused her to retire so young.  I still want to see 1 or 2 more films from her if she decides to call it quits.

She looks good still.  Why can't a decent director give her a huge comeback?  If noone will, I can!!  😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think people will care as long as her role is really really good with a good storyline. I want to see her do similar roles like she did before - cute, funny, and bubbly with a lot of personality. I'd like to see her come back in a good comedy flick, (preferably opposite Saif). I think if she comes back that way, people will want to see her movies again. Even though she is getting older, I really don't want to see her do serious roles or aunty roles.
she has been away but people have not forgotten her she is very talented, i hope she makes a comeback!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she said on twitter that she will be doing more films. And also there is one film of hers that is coming up I think its called Hal Pal, but it doesn't look interesting.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Priety Zinta movies. She had a very fresh and bubbly feel to her. Definitely miss her and Rani around.

Would people care if she makes a comeback, I feel sad to say this put people will not care. What happened to Madhuri's comeback will happen to her too.

Its a pity but thats a reality. Actresses in there mid 30 are considered history.

Everbody is not lucky like a Kajol who has a Kjo backing her or lucky like Ash who has a Bachchan tag.
Originally posted by: maddy1973

I liked Priety Zinta movies. She had a very fresh and bubbly feel to her. Definitely miss her and Rani around.

Would people care if she makes a comeback, I feel sad to say this put people will not care. What happened to Madhuri's comeback will happen to her too.

Its a pity but thats a reality. Actresses in there mid 30 are considered history.

Everbody is not lucky like a Kajol who has a Kjo backing her or lucky like Ash who has a Bachchan tag.

i do not think fanaa was made by KJo and only talented actors have backing!! and i highly doubt that aish is getting her films because of the bacchan tag, isn't rani in her 30's also??? i feel pretity can make a comeback peeps love her! and it was not madhuri who failed as an actor it was the movie!
sabrinaa. thumbnail
^lol.

her face looks old due to her coke obsession, did she even stop..
Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabrinaa.

^lol.

No wonder she always seems insanely "happy" in her tweets 😆
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabrinaa.

^lol.

I find it hard to believe she is addicted to cocaine even though I've heard it so many times. Is there any truth to this?
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would loveeeeeee to see zinta back specially with salman 😍 Salman needs to stop giving new people breaks & bring back the talented actress & not the so untalented I am getting sick of all these pretty face actresses that cant act to save their life. I hope Zinta considers coming back with a bang.

WILL NEVER FORGET PREITY ZINTA FILM OR NO FILM 😉 Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago