Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Monday's Prediction; Pretty biased. Vote karo! - Page 3

Poll

What do you think will happen on Monday?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i guess after hug and the dance on pee loon song,geet will take maan home.pari will leave after watching them together.may be geet takes maan to the outhouse to stay there so that nobody comes to know abt maan being drunk.next morning,maan will try to look for the confession from geet's side but geet will simply deny and make an excuse that she was protecting maan since pari had added something to his drink to take advantage of his drunken state and since maan has always helped her so she stayed there to help him from getting in to trouble since his repute was at stake and he being drunk was unaware of that.maan will ask her that since she knows him well and is aware that he had promised dadi to introduce the girl of his life to her by friday and there wasn't any time left to look for another girl so if geet can help him by becoming his contract fiance.that could be the explanation of his promo dialogues NA KOI IZHAR ,NA PHOOL NA ANGOOTHI".ACTUALLY HE WANTS TO GET GEET CLOSER TO HIM BY PRETENDING SINCE HE IS SURE THAT SHE LOVES HIM BUT WILL NEVER CONFESS SO HE WILL DRAG HER IN THIS CONTRACT ENGAGEMENT MAKE HER BELIEVE IN HIS LOVE GRADUALLY SO THAT SHE CAN ACTUALLY ACCEPT HER FEELINGS FOR HIM.DOES IT MAKE SENSE?JUST GUESSING.
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I actually have a combo here....Geet will run away leaving Maan frustrated....and he will forcefully ask her to be his fiance.....even if its acting....that's what i think its gonna be
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rickks

I actually have a combo here....Geet will run away leaving Maan frustrated....and he will forcefully ask her to be his fiance.....even if its acting....that's what i think its gonna be

Viji, you're predictions always turn to be true. 😳
Let's wait for monday.
a2zahid thumbnail
I don't know, just hoping Maaneet don't separate
maneetian11 thumbnail
it may definitely take time for them to get married
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well i'm not really sure but from seeing the precap i guess Maan will tell geet to be his fiance
...don't know about her agreeing though
Edited by Moonlight-Rose - 13 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail
Right now I think the CVs can do anything with the show
-Confession
-Geet running away
-Proposal
-Whatever
So yeah, I don't know, best thing to do is watch and wait 😊
-Anisha