Dill Mill Gaye

Whaaat - Boxing Match? || AR Post - Page 3

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
fab post simply awesum
u write extremely well............. gr 8 job..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
wow... u r an excellent writer..... u wrote everything so perfectlyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and you are right about kajen they were- are and will always be fantastic.... their portrayal of armaan and riddhima have got them a lot of fans who cry wen they  cry and smile wen they smile..... they have portrayed AR so amazingly zat zer neva really is a word to describe them😳😳

i want my riddhima gupta back and i have a feeling she was back during zat face off wiz shilpa..(and it was wonderful to see...).............................. kajen are just sooo fantastic...  and so is ur writing😳
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The beautiful aftermath of such brilliant episodes is that we get to read some awesome posts and analysis by wonderful writers like you and few others! For me, this is ''THE EPISODE'' of season 2 and what better day to air it,the day DMG completed its 3rd anniversary.Just emphasises the fact that DMG is Armaan Riddhima's story. KaJen definitely deserve a big round of applause for their performance and for bringing out so much passion and intensity in the characters!!πŸ‘ Edited by basuvaishali - 13 years ago
AR1220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Nimz_RealLove

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666699">OMG!OMG!

</div>You write soooo well i wish i could write like u.......
i have just one thing to say this is a WOW POST!!
this ones 4 u
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

πŸ‘ <font size="6">AWSUM POST!!!!</font>

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
<div>
πŸ‘
</font>

Ditto!
You're an AMAZING writer!
And i cant say much about the post, because you pinned EVERYTHING down!
I miss your post and I'm soooo happy that you wrote one!
Amaazinng :)
JULIEL thumbnail
What an awesome post!!!! Truely loved reading it and I must add that your style of writting is awesome!! I totally love it!!!!

There is an expression, "if words could kill, i'd be soo dead" and that is what I felt when I saw the scene between our dear Riddhima and Dr. Shilpa. The love and possessiveness was sooooo visable!!! Hats off to Jenny for that scene ... Overall it was an awesome episode - truely watched the entire episode and was hooked after such a long time!!!

Finally saw a glimpse of the pagal, obsessive Ridz and her realization of what has happened to Armaan because of her ... How can one move on from a love that powerful????

AR / KAJEN stole the show!!! Love them and sooo, soooo proud of being a AR / KaJen fan!!! ❀️
fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I must say brilliant selection of words.. u left me speechlessπŸ‘
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
each and every word of your post is brilliantly true πŸ‘omg todays episode was just AWESOME KaJen are seriously the best actors in this world they truly portray their character  so beautifully that u cant help but praise them hats of to both of them πŸ‘πŸ‘ i just love AR even more
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone for the great and positive feedback!
I appreciate it very very much! 😊

As for what I said, it was simply my thoughts upon the episode. There definitely is A LOT of intensity in AR's relationship, and they've definitely not moved on. With what right did Ridhima speak to Shilpa about Armaan like that? I fail to understand how she tells Armaan to move on, yet she's still clinging on to him with her dear life.

I guess time will tell...
Thanks for reading my post everybody!
<33.
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG i hadnt come across this post earlier, but must say you described the whole epi flawlessly. youre writing rly touched me. and the dialogue delivery the acting and the passion with which Kajen potray AR is just awe worthy.  AR should get their due and soon : )

loved youre post. xx
Edited by yattri - 13 years ago
ät_skit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awwwww. so true..... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘