Pratigya

i dont trust aman

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
it's all too good to be true.
watch this space the son in law that they thought was bad and gunda turned out to be the best ever and the one that they think is the good one - could be negative...... hmmm food for thought.
aman stands up to baba, he's a strong character and i don't think that they are going to have 2 strong characters in positive parallel roles, ones has to be the villan(espcially since angadwa is dead, although we not seen his lashwa). adarsh is just in a positive parrallel role but not as a strong one.

that is my thoughts anyway.....

aman may even be related to angad and taking badlaa, so many possibilities.
but i dont think he is a positive character.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

watch this space the son in law that they thought was bad and gunda turned out to be the best ever and the one that they think is the good one - could be negative...... hmmm food for thought.
aman stands up to baba, he's a strong character and i don't think that they are going to have 2 strong characters in positive parallel roles, ones has to be the villan(espcially since angadwa is dead, although we not seen his lashwa). adarsh is just in a positive parrallel role but not as a strong one.

well said carisma --you r right i feel--krish has to be the final winner--no one else๐Ÿ˜•
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes there is definitely something fishy about aman!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: gees

well said carisma --you r right i feel--krish has to be the final winner--no one else๐Ÿ˜•

exactly, it's all abt baba..lol๐Ÿ˜†
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑwho cares ab him ! krishna is our first n last interest ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he is digging a huge gaddhaaaaaaaaaa for himself wid this act ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿฅฑ
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i also think so........warna itni fast koi propose karta hain kya??
jaroor daal mein kuch kaala hain.ye phir poori ki poori daal hi kaala hain
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i thought they said hes def positive..but tables cud turn...so wht ur sayin can be true....omg..tht wud be horrriiible....poor arushi... :((