Intro of Tani could be better?

Posted: 13 years ago
Well Guyz I am new here....And very new to Kekta Mai's soaps...😆Anyways..Coming to the topic...Dont u think tani's introduction after the leap could be a bit better?I mean today they showed the usual girl u see in all daily soaps-one who goes to college,teaches kids ABCD,is good at singing,buying veggies,walking in the rain and the la la la la bg music....I thought they would introduce Anupriya in a better way than they did today.Remember the first epi..The way they introduced the charachters in the running race?I almost thought little subodh to be Anurag😆Anyways..this thought just struck to my mind..So thought of sharing with u all...I just dont want Harshad to come in a car as they show in the promo..its just too passe...I hope they introduce harshad in a much better way😊

P.S-OK..Just wanted to clarify..Just by talking about Harshad here doesnt mean i am a Harshad drooler😆😆I mean to say that i am a guy...so pls dont thin k I am a Harshad crazen since I kept talking about Harshad in the post😆😆..lookin g forward to ur views..hope to have a great time in this forum as well😛..Well i dont know any1 from this forum...but still a Big shoutout to manasi di(mod of SGP),Shikha di and Nafee di..(thnk u for d PM🤗..Callin' u di assuming u must be older than me😆)😳
I loved it .. i loved the simplicity of it ... i loved the fact that they showed taani to be a regular girl who seems full of life ... i loved the fact there was nothing flashy about her intro ... it was simple, cute and very fresh ... it was very realistic ... it was perfect ... i am glad it was not like a typical BT heroine intro with dhan dhan dhish dhish kinda music 😆

And i hope they show Anurag just as realistically too
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
reserved!

*unreserve*

you know? this post is quite ironic when you visit the EDT. Seriously you should see what we were talkign about today. I know what you mean when u say you want it to be unique, but the again, we all know who is anurag and taani and how they look in the older version. So to expect smthign like the into of the kids would be quite unrealistic.

I dont know about everyone else, but I loved and adored Taani to bits. You know, i  completely disagree that she is what every other Ek character is. In fact, she is different, way way way different that normal. When you think of her situation, you would expect a traditional girl, one that sits by her window, waiting for her anurag to come back, for him to take her in his horse and all.. 🤢. or maybe you visualise a girl who is in the kitchen, helping her mother, workign hard for a liviong, and never smiling, either because of the harships she has to face, or because of her intezaar. She was supposed to be such that she doesnt live for herself but for others, doesnt know how to smile, but only cry.

that is NOT taani for you! this is taani - a girl with love in her face, innocence in her eyes, and hapiness in her heart. She is a girl who knows how to be happy, for herself not only for others. she is not one who will wait for her anurag forgeting life is all about being happy and living it. she doesnt need to watch the moon or the stars. she can be happy in the rain. she doesnt need to cry down the ocean, she only needs to smile at the sky. That is taani at her innocent best. she is the one we loved as a child, and one that is there today. she wont cry for what she lost - like i said before - she hasnt lost anything. she is wating to get back what she had to "lend".

taani is real- she is what a simple girl is in real life. middle class, but happy in what she is. she is not that who lives life in dreams, she lives in reality. she is not one that lives life in other's happpiness, she lives life for herself. this is my first impression of an amazing character. and i loved her simplicity of lookign at life in simple manner. no exageration. she is just who she is; find happiness in small things - and someone who knows how to be happy in what she gets.

i love her! 😳 but that's my opinion of her. I do repect yours too! 😳 but i just disagree with it. Hope u join us in the EDt though.. i am sure u'll have an awesoem time there! 😆
Edited by Cess- - 13 years ago

So natural, Thats wht theme says naa she one basic typical middle class girl who find happiness in all simple things who goes to coll, teaches children, so common girl with whom I guess each one can relate well

And she is not lyk BT grl watchng the stars, spending days and night searchng a face in moon n stars, enduring everything yet helping her mum in household chores

It was a simple entry fr simple grl who has a simple love story not any extra ordinarily girl waiting fr his love

Enjoying first rain, instead of shedding uncountable tears in memory of her love

So full of life, she is waiting fr her love but her life doesn't centered around it only, every person associated with her has an importance

So vibrant, spreading happiness all around

She know she is married, she is waiting fr her husband but never felt weak in his memory

So i think it was well justified

And great works by creatives
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cess-

reserved!

*unreserve*

you know? this post is quite ironic when you visit the EDT. Seriously you should see what we were talkign about today. I know what you mean when u say you want it to be unique, but the again, we all know who is anurag and taani and how they look in the older version. So to expect smthign like the into of the kids would be quite unrealistic.

I dont know about everyone else, but I loved and adored Taani to bits. You know, i  completely disagree that she is what every other Ek character is. In fact, she is different, way way way different that normal. When you think of her situation, you would expect a traditional girl, one that sits by her window, waiting for her anurag to come back, for him to take her in his horse and all.. 🤢. or maybe you visualise a girl who is in the kitchen, helping her mother, workign hard for a liviong, and never smiling, either because of the harships she has to face, or because of her intezaar. She was supposed to be such that she doesnt live for herself but for others, doesnt know how to smile, but only cry.

that is NOT taani for you! this is taani - a girl with love in her face, innocence in her eyes, and hapiness in her heart. She is a girl who knows how to be happy, for herself not only for others. she is not one who will wait for her anurag forgeting life is all about being happy and living it. she doesnt need to watch the moon or the stars. she can be happy in the rain. she doesnt need to cry down the ocean, she only needs to smile at the sky. That is taani at her innocent best. she is the one we loved as a child, and one that is there today. she wont cry for what she lost - like i said before - she hasnt lost anything. she is wating to get back what she had to "lend".

taani is real- she is what a simple girl is in real life. middle class, but happy in what she is. she is not that who lives life in dreams, she lives in reality. she is not one that lives life in other's happpiness, she lives life for herself. this is my first impression of an amazing character. and i loved her simplicity of lookign at life in simple manner. no exageration. she is just who she is; find happiness in small things - and someone who knows how to be happy in what she gets.

i love her! 😳 but that's my opinion of her. I do repect yours too! 😳 but i just disagree with it. Hope u join us in the EDt though.. i am sure u'll have an awesoem time there! 😆

Cess Bang On.... I dont seem to understand this.... but Taani has always be shown as the girl who lives her life..to the fullest.... inspite of their fight s with each other they have abs no nonsense in them .. even as kid she did what she wanted... Taanu relation was very Diff from the begining.. so i dont seem to understand why wld they be an overnight chnage in her life style.... an glad that their have kept her char Intact.. so far.... way to go...
Shounak🤗 mera SGP bhaiya (I hope you can be my bhaiya😳)

actually Shounak since you'e new to Kekta's soaps you should know that always Kekta introduces her leads in dhoom dhadhaka manner😛. I still remember Lakshya-KT ki entry...it was really good but it was a bit OTT.......I'm actually happy that Tani/Anupriya was introduced in a very simple manner because that's what her character is....simple, real and adorable...I loved every bit of her in today's episode.....and I agree with Cess...we literally threw a party in the EDT regarding Tani's character today😆 she is a cutie.... and I HOPE that Harshu/Onu is introduced simply as well😳

Cess tera radio abhi tak mere dimag mai hai🤣😳

HAW😲 Cess itni pasand aagayi Tani tumhe??😳...I agree every bit with your post👏
👏 and this is why I love Tani so much...yesterday I was predicting like Tani kaisi hogi?? will she be like Tulsi or Archana or Bani or whatever....but Tani is Tani...sabse hatke and unique...(compared to BT actresses) and thats what I love about her so miuch......aww Prachi and Anu thank you SO much for giving us Tani😳
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
@all-Thnk u for letting me know ur views on this..As a member..i would surely respect everyone's POV here and like tani said that since Kekta mai has been introducing charachters dhoom dhaka style...well then i can give a second thought to my post😉And btw..thnk u Cess for reminding me that Taanu has already been introduced in the show...I forgot about that😆😆hmm would surely visit the DT and discuss soon enuf😳...Well...but if I go with the promos...they show Harshad entering in a car which is OK...but later they show some dhakis playing the dhak(drum)as Anuraj enters which was a bit 😕😕 for me..coz being a bong..I know that these drums or rather dhaks are played only as a devotion to gods in the pujas😉I hope they exclude that part atleast😛

@Tani-🤗🤗Arre behena..Tum yahaan bhi😆😆Chalo koi toh jaan pehchaan mil gaya😉Yup...U can call me nethin untill and unless...u call me Shounak dadu😭...I am fyn with nething...😳(and I promise Tani...no TC dreams here😆😆)
Hi, It's all depends on expectations and what kind of a person you are, I think... 😊
If you are a simplicity lover, you might expect simplicity...
If you're a rock and roll lover, you might expect some rocking style of intro... So, its all depends... 😆

And, I seriously thought you're a girl! OK, now I've corrected myself and pls call me just by my name... Even if I'm elder, I don't mind at all.. 😊

I'm sure, you'll have a nice time here... Have fun! 👍🏼

Originally posted by azfee

And, I seriously thought you're a girl
! OK, now I've corrected myself

😭😭😭😭
😭
well i think taani's introduction was perfect.....coz her character was also like that simple girl but full of life.....so i must say intriduction was good...😊