RATING : Kissa Kuwe Ki Laash Ka(20-Aug-2010) - Page 2

Poll Question :

What would you rate this episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
I really wonder who is FW's target audience. One has to be a dumb moron and masochist to be able to sit through such an episode!
How wonderful to get a no-story story, screen space almost monopolised by AB, glimpses of Abhi- Daya to show that they are still on God's earth, Freddy re-jokerised.

I feel like going on and on and on to vent my feelings. Better to shutdown the PC altogether.
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

Prabha di -- This case is leading the Awful cases from Front!! Script was too Hilarious !! never felt that I missed Comedy Circus Today

Yeah It is clearly an insult to every dedicated fan. They have managed to dim my love for TRIO too. Today I was so irritated to see DUO do nothing, just making Good Looking Decorations. Daya Sir in a lovely shirt and Abhi Sir in a new haircut. Bas ji that was it.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Prabha di You missed something!! how can i forget this kid writer make our ACP Sir deliver some nonsense and Kid conversation dialogues!! HOW on Earth We Expect a Super Detective to Say Ton yeh attamhateya nahi khoon hain When kids in Audience have understood this thing!! Stupid
Well those wonderful dialogs come from someone called Ishawar Singh and I am told he did dialogs of 15 Aug Case as well. I have to saw he has quit a big range, from superhit to supercrap
Originally posted by prabha.

Well those wonderful dialogs come from someone called Ishawar Singh and I am told he did dialogs of 15 Aug Case as well. I have to saw he has quit a big range, from superhit to supercrap

Oh sorry I thought by new entry !! if he did 15th dialogs as well then there should be investigation on his over night food !!
Last week...we wante FW to know that the ratings had broken records of GETTING 5!!! Today its just the opposite!!!😭😭😭

1 from me....
What a followup to Deshdroh Case.

FanDROH EK HI SAZA HAI - LOW TRP, LOW TRP, LOW TRP Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by prabha.

FanDROH EK HI SAZA HAI - LOW TRP, LOW TRP, LOW TRP
🤣
control prabha. you are laughing like hell. what happened.  har post mein aap bade kush ho rahein hai.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
@Sunny Bahut Gusse Ke Baad bahut Hansi Aate Hai. I was angry and disgusted when I saw what I saw today but now I can just laugh at it for it sheer stupidity and nonsense.