Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Krishna gets up and Says..Tell Aarushiya that if she too has any secrets , Inform her fiancee before Marriage .. * Touche *  Pratigya's face crumples ....

🀣....obviously she has...do we forget little butterfly had butterflies in her stomach when she met doctorwa....do we forget little bird drooling over doctorwa.... one more thing this little pussy cat ran out of the house during midnight without informing any one....do we forget....🀣
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

Till he doesn't see any proof of love from her , he will continue to act like this so something needs to happen which will make him realise that she is in love now!

He always was upfront about this, he wants a SR!   And so do we!   =)
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he's deliberately hurting her i feel....................
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But Trina, SR shouldn't be a proof that she loves him. That should come after he realises that she loves him otherwise it seems a bit too...physical?! I don't know but I'm not comfortable with Prats proving that she loves him by agreeing to get intimate with him.
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

But Trina, SR shouldn't be a proof that she loves him. That should come after he realises that she loves him otherwise it seems a bit too...physical?! I don't know but I'm not comfortable with Prats proving that she loves him by agreeing to get intimate with him.

yup..................
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Pooja,

That was my reaction too..he was too smooth and slick ... will wait and watch ..

I don't understand why the CVs are rushing through this...well we all know that aman-arushi will come up soon...but him proposing her on the first day was too muchπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.....At this rate by the end of this month...they will get married yaarπŸ€”....maybe the saxenas will end up consummating their marriage all on the same dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just joking...

Well...kriya are left alone with kesar and Ghanti dadi....do you think there will be any chance of them playing cupid??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Binny1247

Thanks for the pre cap

Krishna's reaction was a bit harsh but expected It would have been hard to believe if he had simply forgiven her Prats must show him she loves him it's truly her turn now.

Something is seriously wrong with Aman Mathur he is so quick he just met her and proposed marraige hard to digest I am seeing bad times ahead for the Saxena's another flood is coming our way

binny you made me laugh holding my stomach...thanks so muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Thanks for sharing.

Ohhhhh baba still in a hard mood.....well one cannot blame him and his response is something I would say as well.

Aarushi, better confess about your midnight ramblings...otherwise if Aman finds out after marraige heaven knows what he will think...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This Aman guy is really quick though!.....very impressive, he has only what two/three scenes with her and he has already proposed marriage??!...........talk about a smooth operator. I smell something very rotten in the air.......

DG,

Funny, even I thought that was  too slick..he comes in to bat, hits a six and wins the cup.....This thing smells up to heavens...

or 

are the CV's rushing thru , cos they have got some other track ready and need to introduce it ??

Midnight rambling, indecent proposals, and crush on Docwa ...
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abida0210

yea sad to see but im sure they will get closer soon:p

This bitterness is much needed ...consider it an antibiotic...bitter and unpalatable but good for health ...similarly his anger and bitterness and even more importantly he openly showing it means, he is willing to move ahead ,he still considers her as a intrinsic part of his life  ..