Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
So when the episode started I was so excited plus Laboni was super funny with her nonstop chattering about Tani but then I got super pissed off..stupid SP..you had to have a technical dificulty during TL's time only..😑
Been waiting for so long for this leap and now this...now we have to wait till Monday for the first real episode of the leap..and they'll probably repeat all of this again..
mkasisHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: QueenHinna12

I only saw the first half of the epi
where is the second half?:S

there is no second half
and no third half
only first half is shown today   πŸ˜‘
Cess- thumbnail
Chill guys, hota hai. We all know it is for business purposes that SP and BT didnt show his entry. Obviously most of the fans are waitign for that; but i am sure the wait will be worth while. Like i said in the EDT.

common sense says we wont see him monday. BT's old record say we wont see him tuesday. and my intuition says we wotn see him wednesday. Isliye no point in better very frustrated, it is business after all. I just want them to show some sense and not show 1 part in a whole epi. warna it is cool, coz the more they wait, the more they are obliged to give us a rocking entry! 😍
AR1220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I knoow!
Ughh. Now we have to wait through a whole week
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mee tooo got annoyed......but controlled myself....as its nth new for mee
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

aaggghhrrr stupiiid starr pluss i got soo angryy tooooo..ugghh

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Cess please shub shub bolo yaar....I cant wait till Wednesday!😭
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow i come to the forum 1st thing i see is this
I never liked SP anyway...if SGP & TL werent in this channel...i wud have cancelled SP a long time ago😑
I am sure its another cheap gimmick for TRPs (cuz they dnt show trps for fridays)..from SP...otherwise they HAD to have technical difficulties at the PERFECT time? Aab wait karna parega monday takEdited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
Cess- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

Cess please shub shub bolo yaar....I cant wait till Wednesday!😭

🀣 i know yaar! uff, we all cant wait for it, and that is why they would delay it even further!  kya karein, it is their strategic business plans... πŸ₯± 

but i agree, shub shub kehna chahiye, warna if we expect to get it wed, we might actually get it the next next monday!  

God, grow up BT! proffesionalism is needed badly. And also, we will watch the show anyway when he comes, so there is really no point in pushing it back. If he comes monday, obv we will see tuesday and wed and so on, coz we want to see what will happen. So what is the point of all this??
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: QueenHinna12

Ohhh but why?? What happened??

coz they didnt show harshad today also😑