Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

OMG OMG i know....though when i heard it, i started hyperventilating cuz i was like omg m i becoming soo crazy dat now i m actually imagining the scenes on youtube while the current ones r still going on cuz i was totally wishing maan would ask geet that question!πŸ˜†

yeah I ws also like when the precap came up as wot how why hahahaha hw did that happen
-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubab1690

i hope geet say yes and than 😳 she will twll thw truth that shez pregnant and maan accept her plzzzzzzz CVs dont seperate maan and geet ever they alway trust each other an love each other

Yeah I hope that too that maneet stay together foreva I really want dat da preggy truth cums out ASAP
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: uzmakhan

ohh yesh dear!!

CVZ did it agen!!
we all were daymin sure the twist is gonna be sumthin related to deveet or geet's pregnancy bein revealed!!
laykin yahan toh mudha he kuch aur hai yaar!!πŸ˜†
maan ney pari ko scene sey out kiya aur mokkey pey chauka mar ker-geet ko crease key in kiya!!
m soo sure he wil blame geet fer huggin him and dragiin him away from the dance floor--cuz of which pari left him!

abh maan ney dadi sey commitment kiya hai key friday tak larki in--aur jab maan "aik bar kisi sey commitment kerta hai toh khud ki bhi nahi sunhta"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
toh geet darlin accuse huwi as usual or abh ussay apni galti ki sazzaa bughatni parhaygi!! muhahahaha!!!

Nice post!
Yes  after watching the relatively shocking yet wonderful precap I too think that now its time for Pari to say GoodBye.She has nothing to do now as MSK has decided to get Geet in to his life forever by hook or crook.
Well I thoroughly enjoyed Mrs Maan Singh Khurana yday...........what say gals?How abt Geet dragging Maan by his hand from the dance floor?For me the BEST one in yday epi.After all she's the one n only in the great MSK's life whom he really loves like crazy.
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know how the show will be , the promo itself was soooo drugging , to say the least.

The CV's are too good ..and GurTi give the final blows by their acting to leave us all dreaming and dead...

VJ
eshasrk thumbnail
Well I hope that before saying yes ( if Geet will say yes ) , she should tell Maan the entire truth abt herself..........
It would be stupid if Geet still keeps quiet after what Maan is saying to her.............and if misunderstandings arise due to this, then only Geet will be blamed..............

But I trust the CV's that they will come up with something different..........maybe this is a first set up for Geet's truth to come out before the DevTara confrontation happens.........how long more will they delay that confrontation ????
.anishaa. thumbnail
I wonder if he wants her to be his real fiancee, or become his fake fiancee and take the place of Pari...hope it's real! πŸ˜†
-Anisha
uzmakhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sash_RuLz

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I loved your prediction uzma you are evil ... it didnt even strike my mind dat maan will blame geet and pari leaves and he den asks her to be his fianceeπŸ‘ nice thinking girl I think you shud make a topic will be interesting

😈😈😈😈
evil hai magar tight hai!πŸ˜‰ maan ki perspective sey socho toh isskay  elawa uskay paas koi option nahi hai! werna kuri bhag jaegi!!πŸ˜†
another topic, array yaar---main tumhare tarha lazy hoon---aisa kero tum banalohπŸ˜†

-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: VJ-LNMDJ

I dont know how the show will be , the promo itself was soooo drugging , to say the least.

The CV's are too good ..and GurTi give the final blows by their acting to leave us all dreaming and dead...

VJ

Maan drives me crazy when he whispers so softly 😳😳 I also hope dat Cvs come up wid a gud track I dun wnt any misunderstandings between maneet
-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha

Well I hope that before saying yes ( if Geet will say yes ) , she should tell Maan the entire truth abt herself..........

It would be stupid if Geet still keeps quiet after what Maan is saying to her.............and if misunderstandings arise due to this, then only Geet will be blamed..............

But I trust the CV's that they will come up with something different..........maybe this is a first set up for Geet's truth to come out before the DevTara confrontation happens.........how long more will they delay that confrontation ????

Yeah i hope that the truth comes out... I dun knw watching maan's attitude Im somewot sure dat maan will not misunderstand geet dey hv showed maan as a very sharp character he will put all da puzzle pieces togeda from da past
-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: uzmakhan

😈
evil hai magar tight hai!πŸ˜‰ maan ki perspective sey socho toh isskay  elawa uskay paas koi option nahi hai! werna kuri bhag jaegi!!πŸ˜†
another topic, array yaar---main tumhare tarha lazy hoon---aisa kero tum banalohπŸ˜†

Yup maan k perspective se dekho tou m 100% sure dat your prediction will be true I quite frankly I really want it to be true it ll be funny and interesting to watch...