Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DisneyDudette

^^u are most welcomeπŸ˜›& Yeah he did kissed her shoulderπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Oye balle balle...................same here..i thot so too.........haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
goldendays thumbnail
Just loved the episode.. Aahh... Maan  This guy can dance too!! me impressed..
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot!
Omg MaanEet were so magical 😍
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN.....MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN.....MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN.....MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN.....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hey am really going insane....πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
 HE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT........... OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG... Yaar.... wonderful 100th episode treat yaar.... gosh..........😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
How romantic he was..... hayeeeee hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

and the HUGGGG.. OMG... Such a INTENSE HUG.... Kaash i was Expecting a Kiss from them... but i was HUG... Omg.... WOW... that hug was really top of the world... BEST HUG in Television...
Maneet BEST HOT COUPLE..... OMG....😍😍😍😍😍
 HAve to wait till monday yaar.....hate weekends.....😑😑
😑
Sidra.W thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  thanx a ton dear......maneet rock!! haye... they burn the floor.... hAwT!

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN.....MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN.....MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN.....MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN MAAN.....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hey am really going insane....πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
 HE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT........... OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG... Yaar.... wonderful 100th episode treat yaar.... gosh..........😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
How romantic he was..... hayeeeee hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

and the HUGGGG.. OMG... Such a INTENSE HUG.... Kaash i was Expecting a Kiss from them... but i was HUG... Omg.... WOW... that hug was really top of the world... BEST HUG in Television...
Maneet BEST HOT COUPLE..... OMG....😍😍😍😍😍
 HAve to wait till monday yaar.....hate weekends.....😑😑
😑

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Hasini...........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i knw hunnii me too n looking at Geets open lips i thot...they actually were abt to kiss....but alas...........😭😭😭

but koi nahi atleast we got Maan giving a kissy on Geets shoulder....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Hasini...........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i knw hunnii me too n looking at Geets open lips i thot...they actually were abt to kiss....but alas...........😭😭😭

but koi nahi atleast we got Maan giving a kissy on Geets shoulder....πŸ˜›

Hey..πŸ€—πŸ€—
Yeah........... Hayeeeeeeeeeeeee..... having breathing problem yaar...
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
by watching that scene..... WOW... Guru and Drashti are really awesome yaar..... kya passion and intense yaar.....
😍😍😍😍
am seriously addicted to them.... cant stay away from the tv and maneet..... for this am getting scolding from my mom..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†par kya karoon.....πŸ˜‰ they are really awesome awesome....
the scene was sooooooooo  naturally done with such a HOT Passion... WOW... Hats off... to both of them...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for the update Armu!
Now I'm off to watch the epi. Have no idea if I'll survive it or not. πŸ˜†