Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
forget everything else...bt i still can't get HOW can Sam evn pretend to be soo happy and becum that cool dude/bhavesh again...after all these 3 yrs?? and HOW r SaJan sooo comfy wid each other?? it just doesn't make ANY sense to me!! evn though the scene was cute...i don't want this nor do i like it...not for SaJan anyways!!
-Lipsa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thejazzgal.s

welcome back bhavesh...nd love u...

:D
-Lipsa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Drishti-

forget everything else...bt i still can't get HOW can Sam evn pretend to be soo happy and becum that cool dude/bhavesh again...after all these 3 yrs?? and HOW r SaJan sooo comfy wid each other?? it just doesn't make ANY sese to me!! evn though the scene was cute...i don't want this nor do i like it...not for SaJan anyways!!

! Sure, a guy can go to any extents to help his friends, but I too dont get it how he could forget his own suffering. Just 2 days back 9acc to real MJHT time) He was accused of thinking that he would be benifited IF Nups came back. he has nothing at all for that?? Now that he is innocent, can he just tell Gunjan where SHE was wrong??
aashizin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Drishti-

forget everything else...bt i still can't get HOW can Sam evn pretend to be soo happy and becum that cool dude/bhavesh again...after all these 3 yrs?? and HOW r SaJan sooo comfy wid each other?? it just doesn't make ANY sense to me!! evnthough the scene was cute...i don't want this nor do i like it...not for SaJan anyways!!

ditto my question drish agree with u, lipsa in one word today i am highly disappointed Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago
-Lipsa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashizin

ditto my question drish agree with u, lipsa in one word today i am highly disappointed

yeah. We all are dissapointed! fiort SG were fillers and now this??
gunjanmariya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i know dear....
im really very happy to see our bhavesh back....and yup i agreee cv's ko kuch toh dikhana chahye tha....
like kuch zyada nai but i think oonko atleast gun ko sorry boltay dikhana chahye tha.....
but i liked the scene....
it was magical....
love,
gunjan mariya....
DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello frnds😊
@Dhrishti Aashizin & lipsa

I know dat u r very disappointed 2day for Sajan. Don't be sad frnds.My p.o.v is different Samrat & Gunjan they r the one who can do anything for their loved ones especially Nupur.Sajan are changing to bring her back in their life ignoring their own problems.Gunjan had said dat "Di main tumhare liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon." Yeah it is a difficult thing for others to do.But they r  doing it with so much ease and behaving  as though nothing has happened.It really needs courage to do so.They have a heart of gold.Our januable Sajan are back. lets be happy😊

Edited by rosecutie - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SaJan's apparent patch up seems a Lil too nonsensical to me, honestly BUT Bhavesh ... the scene was really funny, Mohit was looking utterly cute and I had teary eyes! ME!! 😆

One of his cutest acts of all times, I so loved it!! =]

-Kanky
saniya.x thumbnail
I Enjoyed The Scene, But It Wsnt How I Wanted ! Ok Gunjan Is Happy Her Di Is Back But Samrat ?? CV's Destroyed SG's Track 😕