If she's nothing, why is she everything?

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Question to Armaan Malik

Shilpa Malhotra is NOTHING to you right, but then why is everything to you?

Armaan Malik told Riddhima Modi today, " For God's sakes, stop blaming Shilpa" That was amazing line.

I was like balee balee. This dude, is moving on or has moved on, but has not realized it yet.

I cannot wait for their love story, esp Armaan's side to unfold. It's gonna be intense, magical and powerful. It's gonna be KaSh 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh yea😎...its gonna be KASHSOME
funkybratz thumbnail
according to me armaan burst out at ridhima because he couldnt stand her blaming shilpa anymore!
in todays epi indirectly he was siding shilpa and protecting he from ridhima's wrath!!!
the man has moved on!
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
i think he doesnot want riddhiam to keep on blaming shilpa
he doesnot want anyone to hurt shilpa for no fault of her
he knows she is sweet and nice girl
so he always supports her
very soon he will fall in love wid her
mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As i said in another post... It's the new beginning!!!
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well if even after seeing riddhima cry with her wedding pic clutched to her heart ppl r disillusional then we kash fans cant do anything for them.

in 2days episode riddhima dint have any regret when armaan said all thoes things to her abt them having a past and she was very composed abt it.her expressionas said it all that armaan i have moved on esp when armaan said that  u r already settled in life and i want to give my self more pain bcoz i cant forget u.

the last scene was an indication of the way this is gng...armaan gng towards shilpa and riddhma gng where sid had gone.i guess on 20th aug dmg started and now again on 20th august the cv's r starting a new chapter of dmg
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
armaan has somewhere a deep bond with shilpa which he is not awaare of but he also can't listen bad about shilpa 😊
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today its a new start for ArSh love story
Armaan for the first time lookd into r eyes that now its time for him to move ahead in life and Yes he will.

I am waiting for ArSH love story to start

I was very Happy when armaan took shilpa side i was like way to go Armaan.
bobby04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very true...He is driven towards Shipla and he himself is not aware the fact as yet!!

He does not remember anything else when Armaan is with Shipla.....Shilpa intrigues him, challenges him, makes him aware of the fact that he can be happy without Ridz!!

BUT he is still still has to realize that Shilpa has THAT effect on him already. I agree that their story will be intense...so waiting for it to unfold!
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ohey hoyeeeeeeeeeee sooo true
Armaan u've already made place for shilpa in ur heart, even without u now knowing.