Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 20th 2010 - Written Update - Page 3

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣 🤣 🤣 Well said Jyo...... 😆 😆 😆

Hey I read somewhere our choti Anandi would be a house mate in Bigg Boss 4 !! 😲 whats she gonna do in that mad house.. 😆 Kaanhaji se baat karegi???   However I do watch it becoz it has full on masala !! Specially with Salman hosting this season its gonna be one hell of a hilarious ride 😆 😆 😆 Cant wait !! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyamathur

🤣 🤣 🤣 Well said Jyo...... 😆 😆 😆

Hey I read somewhere our choti Anandi would be a house mate in Bigg Boss 4 !! 😲 whats she gonna do in that mad house.. 😆 Kaanhaji se baat karegi???   However I do watch it becoz it has full on masala !! Specially with Salman hosting this season its gonna be one hell of a hilarious ride 😆 😆 😆 Cant wait !! 😃

i read that too,but i dont think that will happen(iam HOPING 🤓 ) as she is under 18..Us paagal khaane 🤪 main enter karney ke baad sab kaa original swabhaav😉   dikhne lagthaa hai ..and i dont want that kid getting confused 😕   in situations she cant handle ...
Salman says he wouldnt watch from sidelines,get mad at troublemakers,so get ready for thod phod sallu ishtyle 😆 😆
     latest rumour shiney ahuja 😡 also approached 😡 YUCK 😡 mujhe us 🤬 🤬 ka face hi nahi dekhnaa hai 😡 ..
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

i read that too,but i dont think that will happen(iam HOPING 🤓 ) as she is under 18..Us paagal khaane 🤪 main enter karney ke baad sab kaa original swabhaav😉   dikhne lagthaa hai ..and i dont want that kid getting confused 😕   in situations she cant handle ...
Salman says he wouldnt watch from sidelines,get mad at troublemakers,so get ready for thod phod sallu ishtyle 😆 😆
     latest rumour shiney ahuja 😡 also approached 😡 YUCK 😡 mujhe us 🤬 🤬 ka face hi nahi dekhnaa hai 😡 ..

I swear..even I dont want her to go to that pagal khana...she is still 13 and has a very nice image..and moreover 3 months mein school ka kya hoga..real life mein bhi I dont want her to sacrifice studies 😲 and what with people like Shakti Kapoor, Rajesh Khanna and now Shiney Ahuja ewwwwwwwww 🤬 one sad lot of losers I must say   ðŸ˜¡ 😡 but u know Jyo, the channel actually wants such people to be a part of the show, because of the controversies they are involved in which can create masala and some cheap thrills for us viewers...Salman in thod phod mode 😆 😆 will be exciting to see how he rips apart these good for nothing so called "celebrities" 😆 Lest wait till it begins..phir jam ke comment karenge 🤣 🤬 🤣