Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajnie thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Sadhli , yes u r right, maybe the expression Koki gave is not that what I am thinking of. Anyways, on monday we will know exactly wats the reason for koki's expression.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sajnie

@ Sadhli , yes u r right, maybe the expression Koki gave is not that what I am thinking of. Anyways, on monday we will know exactly wats the reason for koki's expression.

monday will be the real drama...and all the truth will be out....at least m expecting so...

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Aham and family are shocked to see that  Gopi is asking for seperation, but why isnt kokila surprised...
Kokila is not shocked at all  why ???? has she got something up her sleeves ( sari)😆Its seems we are heading for a explosion in the modi household will it be rashi or gopi...

yeah...even i was shocked to see tht!! not only ahem and whole MM was shocked me too!!! apart from koki!! wht is she planning now/??? all i want is to end this whole rashi-urmi drams soon now coz its sooo irritating......im sooo sure tht koki-ahem are upto somehting....really....ahem is obviously follwing his mom but mayb he was shocked to know tht finally she is goin??!! im not sure....no words for this explanation!! 😕 only time will tell now...if not in monday's epi!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this show is surviving only on precap. they excite us n nothing different happens. i feel thou gopi asks for separation she ll  not be given. some one ll advise her on patni dharma and stop her.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
am so happy zat gopi is finali taking a stand for herself.... i hate how AHeM always abuses her physicali and mentali... and its totali digusting🤢🤢 ... i hated how cvs made their protagonist so vulnerable.....am glad she is taking this stand and i hope she leaves this hellish house😆 and make AHAM realise exactly wat he has lost...stupid ahem(no offence to his fan).. but i totali hate his character

but if she leaves the house den her evil sister wins🤢 actuali i change ma mind i want her to stay... and become strong and treat ahem the same way ahem treats her(obviousli she cnt beat him up😆) but i want her to ignore him..  and i also want gopi to teach rashi a lesson.... UNLESS GOPI'S CHARACTER CHANGES AND BECOMES STRONG... THE SHOW IS GOIN TO END QUICKLI (zats wat i think)
Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
@innocent
no one on the forum likes aham's current stand, wtever he is doing to scold n torture gopi. Bt on the other hand we just hope that he wil change 4 sure n wil understands his mistakes,or i cn say sins, to il-treat his wife.

Nd u r corect that gopi should stand herself bt i dont think that cn be possible very soon, as being an orphan wen she never got support to stand on her own, so how cn she become strong in these new situations w/o nt one support. bt i want her to believe koki n stop following rashi, so that her problems wil be less, may be by believing koki she wil get bkbone under her impact.
BTW nice idea to get something new n different in the show.

_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@innocent
no one on the forum likes aham's current stand, wtever he is doing to scold n torture gopi. Bt on the other hand we just hope that he wil change 4 sure n wil understands his mistakes,or i cn say sins, to il-treat his wife.

Nd u r corect that gopi should stand herself bt i dont think that cn be possible very soon, as being an orphan wen she never got support to stand on her own, so how cn she become strong in these new situations w/o nt one support. bt i want her to believe koki n stop following rashi, so that her problems wil be less, may be by believing koki she wil get bkbone under her impact.
BTW nice idea to get something new n different in the show.

i knw yaar he will change... but cvs r taking forever to change him instead they r making him worse by day yaar....  i knw gopi lacks trust within herself and like u said she needs to believe KOKI...cuz she is zer to protect gopi....  i feel zat this serial is promoting zat evil will always triumph against good (at this present moment in the show)......  i really like gopi which is making me hate ahem even more lekin wen he changes i will definetli go back to loving him😆....
Telly_Addict thumbnail
exactly, we all hate Aham n that too beyond any adjectives coz just like u we love Gopi, her innocence n cnt see her getting tortured n scolded again n again.
Nd as u said cvs are taking long time in developing his side, instead of that they are making worse by each passing day.
Bt he wil change, wil repent 4 each n every in gopi's eyes that was due to him, n then we wil feel 4 him.

Abt gopi, she has to trust koki as she is the one reason 4 gopi to be in MM until Aham wil be on her side, bt again she stil blind folded by rashi's so called sister love 4 her. The day gopi wil knw true rashi she must be heart broken.
_innocent_ thumbnail
@tellyaddict-   i totali agree .. wen gopi finds out rashi's true colour ..the girl is goin be so heartbroken... lekin in a way it will be good cuz it will show her zat she can neva trust anyone more than herself......  uffff... i want cvs to move this story forward by making gopi realise atleast rashi's truth or make her stand up for herself(like shown in the precap she is asking for seperation).... i wonder wats goin to happen... i bet koki will make her change her mind... as sum1 here mentioned give her a lecture on being wife and things as such... den ahem will beat her up again inside their room for making him look like a fool😡😡...............

anywayz nonetheless cvs need to either make gopi stand up for herself... or make rashi positive so zat she can advice gopi on how to handle this abusive ahem(since gopi listens to everythin rashi says)....................  precaps are alwayz so gr8 for this show yet wen the epi is shown its makes many wonder wat was the point to show such a gr8 promo wen u were goin to mess up the entire epi😕😕...... 

anywayz nice talkin to u tellyaddict ji lol
Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
nice talking to u also dear, u can cal me sadhli,
n yup thats true gopi finding rashi's truth wil be good also as she wil knw whom to believe whom nt to.
Then abt precap, i said it already this show is surviving only only on the precap, after a dhaasu precap the next epi is always a u turn sort of, nd no wonder if tomoro too gopi wont go forced by koki/aham.
Bt still one thing is gud that she opened her mouth n every one nw wil come to knw that gopi is looking 4 separation, at least she is clear in her mind wt she has to do.
Nd shocked Aham has given me a tiny miny hope somewhere in my heart.