Pratigya

the most adorable thursday

alonsomania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys,

Well i am sure yesterday was the best episode for all the kriya fans, as it was the most wonderful episode for me😊, well i am going to share my views that why this was the best episode for me so far...

Firstly, the scene which nearly got me close to a heart attack was this that krishna was alright and there was nothing anything like some people thought that krishna will have a memory loss. so that was a perfect beginning of a perfect episode😃.

Secondly, the next scene which made me jump was the scene when amma says that she will stay for krishna but krishna very slowly,softly and lovingly holds pratigya😳. i mean this is the best scene ever.   i think this is the height of love. this scene showed us this that whatever might happen, nothing will decrease krishna's pure love for pratigya. he will always support her and need her😃. and the way pratigya smiles when he holds her hand was the most touching scene ever. she was so happy that krishna still wants and loves her.😳 well personally i almost screamed when he held her hand😆.

Well the last and the most touching and beautiful scene which was for sure a treat to all those kriya fans who were waiting anxiously for some romantic scene between pratigya and krishna, the scene when pratigya feeds him the soup and when she starts cleaning his face was the most adorable scene ever. and oh the eye lock scene was....hmmm very romantic ðŸ˜³. because i think this was the first time in this serial that both of them were feeling each other😳. and the kriya's background song was playing for both of them. usually this song was used to play when only krishna used to feel her presence. but yesterday it was amazing.😊

So i think yesterday's episode was simply superb and very adorable. plz do share your views and opinions.  Thanks for reading.

Samara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well written Samara.yesterday's episode was indeed very adorable.Loved it when krish stopped prats from going.😳Hoping to see some good moments between them today as well. Then it will be worth our waiting.😊
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree, it was really very romantic esp wen krish holds prats hand to let her stay back wid him.....
and then the deep eye-lock atlast........SOooo romantic